Level gain and Per level runes.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brackhar

Features Designer

08-23-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkon View Post
If you have XP runes and you play dominion do you get the % of the 3 levels you start with?
It's not really applicable since you gain passive experience and on the map you hit level 1, 2, and 3 at 1, 2, and 3 experience respectively.

Ursalgodon

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
It's not really applicable since you gain passive experience and on the map you hit level 1, 2, and 3 at 1, 2, and 3 experience respectively.
In summoners rift, someone with XP runes will reach level 3 sooner than anyone else. That small advantage is wasted in Dominion.

Gilvado

08-23-2011

Quote:
It seems to me that you guys would be better off with the same experience progression as SR, but an automatic bump in EXP to put players at level 3 as soon as the game starts. Otherwise (as the OP points out) EXP runes will lose out on their bonus EXP.

Harvester

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
Except flat CDR---the scaling CDR runes take forever to break even and the level above the flat they gain (even at level 18) is pathetic.

the scaling CDR runes are probably THE single most worthless runes in the entire game.
What about health regen runes?

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulharvest View Post
What about health regen runes?
health regen/lvl runes are the opposite, VERY quickly regen'ing more health than their flat health regen counterparts. (i think they overtake it at lvl 4?) basically making flat health regen completly silleh on dominion

TheMarkMark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

Some stats will be a lot less useful, what good is 10 Hp5 more, when you can get relics and die more frequently, etc.

Jadarok

08-27-2011

So if I want to try Shen out in Dominion, I should skip saving up for all those Tier 3 flat HP quint runes? Will stat per level runes trump all flat stat runes in dominion?

M5 GoZu Pepper

Recruiter

08-27-2011

that is so cool

Twixiee

08-28-2011

Quote:
that is hilarious and awesome xD
are the rest of the level's -exp points needed before you level up- values changed aswell? or is it the same just quicker because of passive exp gain?

Elanis420

Recruiter

08-28-2011

I'm sure they said they wouldn't balance the game around dominion, so why would you think they'd change exp runes which hardly anyone uses anyway.