Who else likes "Come-from-Behind" vicories?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minrog

05-15-2010

I wish I could see less of these kind of games. Being on both sides of the equation, I have come to the conclusion that team comp (hero/role choice) and lack of focus are the main factors. You get some guys on the enemy team who are really good early game, where your team is all late game bloomers who are "fun to play". Your guys aren't paying attention because their characters need so much gear to be useful and they aren't there yet. They finally grind their 15,000 gold worth of creeps and suddenly they start enjoying the game and, yay, you can finally play to win. I only wish the enemy teams would stop positive reinforcing that behavior by making mistakes.

Eppa

05-15-2010

The better you become comebacks are less common people don't do stupid mistakes.

Kushmeyer2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-15-2010

When I do arranged we go Yi, Janna, Mord/Shen, Singed/Warwick and our 5th usually is one of our other friends changes a lot, but usually turns out Ezreal or Shaco or Eve (yes Eve and he does good cuz it's arranged)
We have many comeback victories because we're so late-game usually.

Ytinasni

05-15-2010

Only ever happened to me once dont even know how it happened but we are down to nexus NO turrets remaining we aced them and had a 4man push to their nexus (I had to stay back and keep the minions from killing our base I was udyr fully built so I had alot of aoe and even swapped an item out for madreds to kill supers faster)

castaway523

05-15-2010

Another tip that I always follow is look at the opposing teams composition.

Does the opposing team have a lot of champions who have very good early/mid games (Morde, Karthus)?

Does the other team have a lot of champions like heimer or sivir that tend to lack in team fights, but do very well in the laning phase?

Does your team have a lot of people who become better the longer the game goes on (veigar, jax, tryndamere).

Does your team have some super aoe ults that can really turn the course of a team fight (i.e. a good fiddle ult or a fully charged nunu ult can decimate the entire enemy team)?

Once taking into account these things you can make a better decision on whether or not to surrender.

If your team will pull ahead in a long game then keep at it. I have lost games because veigar built up his ap and he could eventually 1 shot our caster. So always look at the team composition before deciding to surrender.

gnmish

05-19-2010

I find these kinds of victories occur a lot more often in TT, especially if one opponent becomes insanely fed, if you lose both inhibitors chances are he'll be running around solo feeling big and mighty. If you can pull yourselves together and get one nice 1v3 gank, often the other two will just fall apart and give you a nice ace to punch through with.

DreamyDays

05-19-2010

Of course.
Who DOESN'T want a comeback victory, instead of a lose? :P

Also, it is SO much fun to comeback

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2010

Quote:
Who DOESN'T want a comeback victory, instead of a lose? :P

Also, it is SO much fun to comeback
^This.

"They came from...BEHIND!"

Umibozu

05-19-2010

I love come back victories. I remember one time I was playing fiddle and they pushed all our inhibitors and decided to get Baron. We ganked em at golem and I got a quadra kill; we then pushed the base and won. Mother****ing epic.

Al3xander

05-19-2010

I simply love these games too. Won quite a few games like this, and I really enjoyed each one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by temiam
i hate your guide for 1 reason.
I played a crappy game, and we had a bad team set up against a good one, they outlevels us 18-13 LVLS

We had destgroyed nothing of theirs, they destroyed almost all of us.

3 people absolutely refused to surrender.
I have won one or two games like this. The enemy team might get cocky and start doing lots of mistakes that help you win the game.