Weekend Skin Sale: 50% Off Highland Tryndamere, Nottingham Ezreal, Phantom Karthus

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xozzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

good stuff, 50% off

Hahke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

MWAHAHHAAH. I've been waiting for you highlander Tyd... and now I finally have you!

Ravel

05-14-2010

Dang, I actually just bought Ezreal's skin not 2-3 days ago after i bought him... Oh well, it's not like this hasn't happened a billion times before *cough*Infernal Mordekaiser*cough*

Sandrik

Recruiter

05-14-2010

NOOOO now theres gonna be an overflow of trynd's who think that because they own the skin they can play him looks like ill be showing lots of them how its done.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER

Ravel

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrik View Post
NOOOO now theres gonna be an overflow of trynd's who think that because they own the skin they can play him looks like ill be showing lots of them how its done.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER
That's ok, i'm sure there will be plenty of Karthus's now waiting to pick him off after his ulti wears off

VacantMind

05-14-2010

**** IT! I just paid 520 RP for the Ezreal skin only a few days ago... I knew there would be a sale the moment I bought it...

Jimmy Juice

05-14-2010

can u put down Highland Tryndamere price down to 190 RP please O_O i have only 190 RP left *_* i won;t able to buy RP till next Wednesday

I 42 I

05-14-2010

Bought all 3. Keep up the good work. I will buy all 260 and under skins all day long.

fletcherization

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydel View Post
I have a much better custom skin for Ezreal but I might pick up the Tryndamere skin even though I don't play him. I like to collect the nicer skins when they are on sale. Support the cause some ya know?
not exactly supporting the cause when there on sale.

Dauf

05-14-2010

Garen is a Paladin because he has judgement, Trynd is the highlander because he can't die, and Ezreal is Robin Hood because all of his abilities are based around skill shots.

123456 ... 9