About Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tryc

03-18-2011

So I was thinking of purchasing Pantheon as my next champ simply because I think he's pretty sweet looking, but I hear all these complaints about Pantheon being UP and I never see him in any games anymore. Is he truly UP or are these people just complaining because they can't play him well?

Munzta1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

he doesnt do much dmg anymore

Blistful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

He's pretty weak tbh. He doesn't even burst that much early game. You only start doing some real damage after your stun and E is maxed out.

Tryc

03-18-2011

So would it be a waste of IP to purchase Pantheon or should I give him a try?

Gragz

03-18-2011

Haha. He isn't underpowered. Hes rather balanced now. It isn't really that his burst doesn't do as much anymore. It is that the extra time required to deal the full damage of heartseeker really is a pain especially because his stun duration was reduced a few patches ago. Personally he isn't the type of carry I would play anymore as there are better ones. I'm quite sure in low elo you can still roll very hard with pantheon but in higher elo it doesn't work as well due to harder to farm with better players and they won't really die that easily to you.

Still stun combo dual lane is strong with say pantheon sion or blitz and etc... He can also go solo lane carry but he isn't so great for being a melee burster who is squishy and takes longer to deal full damage. In essence he is very easily countered especially if he is stunned. One great thing is that pantheon is global which can help/turn team fights around.

So overall if you're looking to own with him don't buy him. For fun sure why not.

Blistful

03-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TongPakFu View Post
Haha. He isn't underpowered. Hes rather balanced now. It isn't really that his burst doesn't do as much anymore. It is that the extra time required to deal the full damage of heartseeker really is a pain especially because his stun duration was reduced a few patches ago. Personally he isn't the type of carry I would play anymore as there are better ones. I'm quite sure in low elo you can still roll very hard with pantheon but in higher elo it doesn't work as well due to harder to farm with better players and they won't really die that easily to you.

Still stun combo dual lane is strong with say pantheon sion or blitz and etc... He can also go solo lane carry but he isn't so great for being a melee burster who is squishy and takes longer to deal full damage. In essence he is very easily countered especially if he is stunned. One great thing is that pantheon is global which can help/turn team fights around.

So overall if you're looking to own with him don't buy him. For fun sure why not.
He is a AD nuker, and if he can't do that efficiently, he's underpowered. He's not a carry either...

cookingbythebook

03-18-2011

hes been nerfed to oblivion

dont play unless you play trolltheon. He can't do anything in a real game

just ult and scream in all chat: SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Tryc

03-18-2011

Well the only reason I choose champions is to have fun with them. I don't really care if I win or not, its more I just wanna have fun playing the game. Isn't that what a game is all about?

munglay

03-18-2011

He definitely isn't where he used to be, but he's still far from useless. Pantheon is a textbook case of skill vs. champ (unless you're up against Nocturne, you're just a pile of gold to him). Oh, and he's still a great tower diver, since you can line up his passive and his jump to block two tower shots. My only gripe is with his Ult, that big green circle screams "HERE I COME EVERYBODY PLEASE EVACUATE THE LANE!" but that's just a personal grievance.