Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Sivir going to do better, or worse, in this mode?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverbel

08-22-2011

Sivir's big advantages were pushing and farming like crazy... now that she can't farm like mad, isn't she going to be a bit fragile for this mode? Or does her move speed advantage make her a very strong pick for this mode?

What do you all think? Is Sivir getting better, or worse?

Silverbel

08-22-2011

"WE ARE HOPING FOR HER TO BE IN A GOOD PLACE WITH THIS"

Cmon people, opinions.

Shizz

Recruiter

08-22-2011

Her ult would be great, but I think she'll be too squishy for this mode.

Mr Threepwood

08-22-2011

She will be about the same? Super terribad?

ElJiggles

08-22-2011

I doubt she'll be super terribad, but I think it will take a pretty specific strat for her to excel.

rumples

08-22-2011

her ult and multitarget autoattack seem kind of out of place

Silverbel

08-22-2011

Quote:
rumples:
her ult and multitarget autoattack seem kind of out of place

I agree with the autoattack.
But I think her ult is a pretty useful move compared to a lot of champs. Giving a major speed buff to allies is pretty significant.

TimeScar

Recruiter

08-22-2011

there is no reason to pick Sivir in Dominion though; movespeed is a pretty easy buff to come by, and sivir's ult cooldown is too long to make it viable. plus she's super mana dependent in SR, I can't imagine her having an easy time getting mana back, especially since you don't have the same champs timings to plan for all the time, you have to worry about all five at all times.

Stave

08-23-2011

A brief opinion:
Dominion is largely based on your teams ability to have a strong 2v2 and 3v3 presence on the capture points, with the 3v3 roaming 1 player between both teams.

Sivir's long range glaive is a very strong anti-capture ability but is far from her best dominion utility. Her Ult speeds up her nearby allies, so using her as the roaming toon between both 2v2 groups allows those groups to arrive at attacked points faster as well as speed capturing while opponent is distracted.

Her damage and farm although mediocre allow her to take the place of a support dps such as nidalee, while adding a bit of speed to your team. Her lack of heal although costly is certainly made up by dominion's short death counter.

Celdur0

08-23-2011

Just push creep waves and take over points really fast, it would b like the dota push strat.