Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@riot Talon in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahri Losing

08-22-2011

I have 6500 ip and I was considering buying talon, and I was just curious how does he perform in dominion I would rather not buy him if hes decent at summoners rift and not really in dominion.

LordSocky

08-22-2011

Dominion is all about small skirmishes. Assassins are all about small skirmishes.

Do the math.

Ahri Losing

08-22-2011

I just want to see if any riot employee's have personally tried it. + their opinion

Sylbor

08-22-2011

Not sure if Red will post in here at all, but I do recall Phreak or some other red posting about Talon in the general forums saying that his play style works very well within dominion. I tried looking for it but couldn't find it in a couple of minutes.

Ahri Losing

08-22-2011

Quote:
Sylbor:
Not sure if Red will post in here at all, but I do recall Phreak or some other red posting about Talon in the general forums saying that his play style works very well within dominion. I tried looking for it but couldn't find it in a couple of minutes.

Oh, ok thanks for the post I appreciate it.

Pandaris

08-22-2011

Quote:
LordSocky:
Dominion is all about small skirmishes. Assassins are all about small skirmishes.

Do the math.

^