Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Stream Extension for Firefox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LimDesWein

08-23-2011

oh and it isn't just CLG players that show up in the listing. The content is just displayed through CLG's site.

Sykomyke

08-23-2011

Quote:
RHINO Mk II:
Hi. I hear this is a forum.

I gave him a free bump for his trouble despite my differing opinion, and you take it as an insult and downvote me. GTFO.

Because your original response was unnecessary? "Thanks but I prefer SoloMid's list all the same"

That's like walking up to someone who is wearing a Colts T-Shirt and going "Nice shirt, but I like the Steelers all the same"

And yes that is a valid analogy, on the forums you DON'T have to respond to a thread. You could just see that his was a CLG streamlist, think to yourself "Hmm, neat but I don't like them" WITHOUT POSTING and just continue browsing the forums. Or you could have just posted "Nice tool, any chance you will include SoloMid's streamlist?" But you didn't.

Let me emphasize that again. Noone forced you to post "I perfer SoloMid's streamlist"...noone held a gun to your head, so why even mention it? Because you wanted to ever-so-subtly detract from the OP's original statement.

Go ahead downvote me because I just called you out. But you know I'm right. And oh hey, it's a forum, like Mundo....I can downvote where I please. I don't like your opinion so I'm downvoting it, get over it. The fact you got so butthurt over one person downvoting your post just screams of someone who needs external validation in order to feel worthy in life.

LimDesWein

08-23-2011

its okay I'll take the bumps. If you guys have any suggestions or anything like that you can post that here too...

Green Force

08-23-2011

Let's not derail this thread too much.. Nice job, might try it out. At the very least, you got me googling to read about RESTful.

LimDesWein

08-23-2011

Quote:
Green Force:
Let's not derail this thread too much.. Nice job, might try it out. At the very least, you got me googling to read about RESTful.

Hope you do try it out.

RESTful services are fun. Most big sites offer them so people can build apps on top of their data. Its a win/win because the community builds apps/features for the site and the site gets more traffic.

LimDesWein

08-23-2011

bump

LimDesWein

08-23-2011

bump

LimDesWein

08-23-2011

bump

LimDesWein

08-24-2011

bump

Vumbra

08-24-2011

Looks great. Good work my man.