Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Udyr changes

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sodiepop

Senior Member

05-14-2010

The on hit effects should work on every attack for tiger stance, otherwise his life steal effects are reduced by 1/3 which is his main single target stance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a1219

Senior Member

05-14-2010

Does anyone use tiger stance?
Is it any better than pheonix since the last patch?
Most good udyrs I've seen seem to build him tanky and use pheonix to do the damage + bear to stun + turtle to survive


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
05-14-2010

Afaik lifesteal does full heal on tiger stance.

Just like each hit has equal crit chance.

(I swear I heard it from Shurelia).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sodiepop

Senior Member

05-14-2010

even before that I'd use tiger stance more often than I did pheonix, I'd stack movement speed so I'd switch to tiger and have 600 move speed stun, switch to tiger and do kinda a lot of damage and either finish them off or use it as harrasment if they had a lot of health


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sodiepop

Senior Member

05-14-2010

Quote:
Osmodius:
Afaik lifesteal does full heal on tiger stance.

Just like each hit has equal crit chance.

(I swear I heard it from Shurelia).


are you sure?
cuz I swear it doesn't


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verbindoober

Senior Member

05-14-2010

what does afaik mean >.>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yefo

Senior Member

05-14-2010

Quote:
Osmodius:
Afaik lifesteal does full heal on tiger stance.

Just like each hit has equal crit chance.

(I swear I heard it from Shurelia).


Don't think so. Only procs on the first hit, ends up being only 1/3 life steal.

And items like Sheen/Trinity Force/any other item that works based on damage dealt works only at 1/3 effectiveness.... it's stupid. There is NO REASON to split Udyr's attacks into 3, all it does is hurt him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sodiepop

Senior Member

05-14-2010

Quote:
Yefo:
Don't think so. Only procs on the first hit, ends up being only 1/3 life steal.

And items like Sheen/Trinity Force/any other item that works based on damage dealt works only at 1/3 effectiveness.... it's stupid. There is NO REASON to split Udyr's attacks into 3, all it does is hurt him.


if on hit effects did work it'd be awesome

they seriously need to fix this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JonnyThinkChamp

Senior Member

05-14-2010

Quote:
Verbindoober:
what does afaik mean >.>


As far as i know it means as far as I know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaolz

Member

05-14-2010

Quote:
sodiepop:
if on hit effects did work it'd be awesome

they seriously need to fix this


If it works,you'll see udyrs taking on nashor with only bloodrazers,


12