Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nunu Ults in Brush... The Story!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordJerichoSwain

08-22-2011

"Ima pick teemo so i can defend one spot with this fortress of shrooms" Shouts XxTeemoxX13 ( Completely made up name ) as the meta is in his favor on the new mode in LoL.

10 min into game.. Little teemo goes scouting.

"Lalalla so many satellite dishes here, maybe I will check my reception on my phone next to this brush, I will be invisible after 3 sec anyways ( ) and tweet my beloved Tristana some updates on the match."

"Yeti see little teemo go stealthy, yeti say nunu must start channel ulti in brushies!!11" Says Nunu Bot.

-You have slain an enemy-

"Well, me and Renekton Bot will get him back later :')" says Teemo as hes sobbing with tears as he hippidy hops back to his little fortress of shrooms.

The Golden 001

08-23-2011

um...wut?

tsm fearsthefat

08-23-2011

Twixiee

08-23-2011

Quote:
Lonely Reaper:
"Ima pick teemo so i can defend one spot with this fortress of shrooms" Shouts XxTeemoxX13 ( Completely made up name ) as the meta is in his favor on the new mode in LoL.

10 min into game.. Little teemo goes scouting.

"Lalalla so many satellite dishes here, maybe I will check my reception on my phone next to this brush, I will be invisible after 3 sec anyways ( ) and tweet my beloved Tristana some updates on the match."

"Yeti see little teemo go stealthy, yeti say nunu must start channel ulti in brushies!!11" Says Nunu Bot.

-You have slain an enemy-

"Well, me and Renekton Bot will get him back later :')" says Teemo as hes sobbing with tears as he hippidy hops back to his little fortress of shrooms.

pick a skin and stick with it Dx

GordonFreemanJr

08-23-2011

lol

walstib780

08-23-2011

The Ronald McDonald picture is priceless.