Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

kayle ult question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeyChey

08-22-2011

If someone is capturing with a kayle ult on them, can they still be interupted?

Sepherial

08-22-2011

good question, bump

rumples

08-22-2011

i doubt it

Phrixscreoth

Recruiter

08-22-2011

I don't think so, it's been said that the champ channeling is interrupted by champ damage, and her ult blocks all champ damage.

While I haven't seen any exact yes/no answer from a red, I have seen two posts that suggest that this is what will happen.

Spiritoffire

08-22-2011

Taunts and movement effects that don't cause damage will still break channeling since channeling requires you not to move so moving breaks it such as shen shadow dash or oriannas ult, being so it only stops damage such as if caitlyn piltlover peacemakered you or katarina threw sinister blade at you as examples.

Phrixscreoth

Recruiter

08-22-2011

Quote:
Desructo:
Taunts and movement effects that don't cause damage will still break channeling since channeling requires you not to move so moving breaks it such as shen shadow dash or oriannas ult, being so it only stops damage such as if caitlyn piltlover peacemakered you or katarina threw sinister blade at you as examples.

True, but doesn't have much to do with Kayle's ult. Since it is a channel, anything that would break a channel in SR will break the channel on Dominion, and Dominion adds the champ damage thing. Kayle's ult blocks all champ damage, though off the top of my head I can't remember if it blocks stuff like taunts.

FeyChey

08-23-2011

ok so then a champ with kayle ult and morgana shield cannot be stopped from channeling :P

Yaezakura

08-23-2011

Quote:
FeyChey:
ok so then a champ with kayle ult and morgana shield cannot be stopped from channeling :P

Morgana's shield only blocks magic damage, so you could still interrupt a channel with an auto-attack.

Tio Lee

08-23-2011

Quote:
Yaezakura:
Morgana's shield only blocks magic damage, so you could still interrupt a channel with an auto-attack.

BUT,
Kayle's ult prevent you from taking any kind of damage for up to 3 secs at lvl 3. Morgana's shield would only be used to prevent you from taking CC effects...

Olaf's ult also prevents CC effects, so he'd be a very nice target for Kayle's ult...

And before anyone thinks about Master Yi, remember that he's only immune to SLOW effects, not all CCs.

Overall, I think CCs and shields will be even more important at Dominion than ever =P

Kresterz

08-23-2011

I think janna would be pretty epic in dominion just for her rest which allows u to get it pretty easily