So...Any plans for Cho?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeemoTeemoTeemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2011

His ult will simply be a nuke, considering his other 3 abilities are ALL AoE's he will dominate in dominion.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-22-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NessOnett View Post
I hear a lot of talk about Nasus and Veigar having problems because they are unable to farm, which is a minor inconvenience at best, but what of Cho?

You're removing Bloodthirster because of the inability to keep it "stacked" with the length of games and the prominence of death. What about Cho's feast? How is he expected to keep any stacks on that? He'll barely get a dozen ults off in the game of normal length for dominion(15-20 mins), and he needs half of them just to stack up once. Losing so much from dying often(and it will be often), will cause the same problem as bloodthirster.

I haven't seen anybody mention him yet, did people just forget about him? Or was there already a Riot-sponsored discussion that I missed where they addressed this issue?
Good question. I'll check up on this.

Zeta

08-22-2011

Maybe go pure tank/cdr Cho and just camp points?

xerav

08-22-2011

Even without the +life its still a strong true damage nuke ^^

A Nuclear Waffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2011

Lmao, so much whooosshhhhhhh, i hope these people are trolling cause if not they are dumb as ****

Hethow

08-22-2011

Gonna say Cho has a small disadvantage when paired to Nasus or Viegar. Think your just gonna use your Cho Ult more just for the dmg and finishing off champions. Not wasting it on any creeps at all and or If you are able to get a few feast off you can babysit a defend point and grow and grow I guess.

I can Just see him being a lil more reserved with his ult, I know its nice to be big but what do you do. You only loose x stacks when you die and can just get back out there and feast some thing again.

rumples

08-22-2011

just the true damage nuke alone is beastly

MillitaryBeetle

08-22-2011

I have a possible solution for this:

Riot wants to balance their game through items, there should be a dominion exclusive item which allows you to keep a part of your stacks even after death, or an item to give you the ability to farm stacks for champs like veigar and nassus who rely on having to farm.

Just a thought

GlyphTsen

08-22-2011

I actually don't anticipate that there will be a problem with Cho's stacks. (Or Sion's for that matter for a different reason.) It is a fairly different functionality compared to Nasus and Veigar, you'll get to 6 and up faster, while fighting starts before you get full stacks, it will still be effective, and I think still (relatively) easy to get full stacks.

WillyDilly

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NessOnett View Post
I hear a lot of talk about Nasus and Veigar having problems because they are unable to farm, which is a minor inconvenience at best, but what of Cho?

You're removing Bloodthirster because of the inability to keep it "stacked" with the length of games and the prominence of death. What about Cho's feast? How is he expected to keep any stacks on that? He'll barely get a dozen ults off in the game of normal length for dominion(15-20 mins), and he needs half of them just to stack up once. Losing so much from dying often(and it will be often), will cause the same problem as bloodthirster.

I haven't seen anybody mention him yet, did people just forget about him? Or was there already a Riot-sponsored discussion that I missed where they addressed this issue?
The thing is, a fully stacked Cho is hard as hell to kill. I doubt very much players will find this topic ^ hard to deal with. There are still minions around so getting fully stacked may required several "interrupted" (as opposed to uninterrupted) minutes of farming but I doubt fully stacked Chos will jump into combat and die as frequent as you may think. Playing intelligently is still required and that will keep most of Cho's stacks still on.

His passive on the other hand... that may need some adjusting. Where his passive is now leads to Cho farming to reap benefits. I am not sure if there will be enough minions around for it to be effective. Zileas?

123456 ... 7