Pusher/Laner Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LemonFury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2011

Just a question for the community, because I think such a topic could start a nice conversation.

How will champions typically thought to be good "pushers" fare in Dominion? Off the top of my head, I think of Sivir and Heimerdinger when it comes to good "pushers" or laners. These champions have both superb lane stability, with Heimerdinger's health regeneration passive and Sivir's mana regeneration spell shield, and the ability to quickly push minion waves.

For Heimerdinger, the livestream showed that he would be quite useful for turret-camping the crystal towers, making it easy to mow down crystals for his team and defend the ones the team has already capture. Thoughts?

Now we come to Sivir. I'm not sure how she'll compete in Dominion. Riot has been getting a lot of flak about her range and whatnot, which is definitely a necessity in the close-knit Crystal Scar map. Will this prompt Riot to make changes with her, or do you disagree that she will fail in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drathmar

08-22-2011

Actually, with the long range on her boomerang, and her movespeed buff on ult I can see her fitting well into one of the dominion strats I thought up (and most have probably since it's the easiest to pull off and think up). Which is where you have 3 tank characters who can either fight 1v2 or hold off against multiple people at the same time, to defend 3 points once you take them and then 2 long range very fast speedy characters good at 1v1 who can ninja-cap and/or get to points that need help on defense very quickly. Rammus, Sivir, Kayle, TF, Panth, Noc, Garen are all ones that come to mind that could fulfill this.