Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The "mode-specific" items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NessOnett

08-22-2011

I can understand some of your arguments riot. For why Banshee's needs to be removed from Scar. Why Bloodthirster is unaffected and needed a mini replacement.

What I don't understand is the reverse. Why are the new items being created limited to Dominion only? I mean the capture ones and prospectors make sense. And a case can be made for Odyn's as well. But I'm talking specifically about Frozen Warhammer, Light Ringer, Ionic Spark. These all seem like useful weapons that could find very welcoming yet not remotely overpowered roles on SR.

Are these definitely going to be dominion only? And is there a good reasoning behind that decision, or merely an arbitrary differentiation of the modes? I'm curious because Warhammer specifically looks like something I would definitely be a fan of.

NessOnett

08-22-2011

Nope? Nothing? No interest? Or has this already been done and I missed it?

Pandaris

08-22-2011

:P

rumples

08-22-2011

they havent decided yet

Fusionslicer

08-22-2011

The way I understand it is that they will initially release for Dominion only. After letting the meta game develop and such, they will decide if they want to move it over to SR. So to answer your question, nothing is decided right now, but there is a possibility for new items to appear in SR

OmySpy

08-22-2011

I believe Fusionslicer is correct. They were designed for Dominion, but will later be evaluated for their balance in SR.

Twixiee

08-22-2011

Quote:
NessOnett:
Nope? Nothing? No interest? Or has this already been done and I missed it?

there have been a few "will these items go to SR later" threads