The theoretically fastest way to capture windmill (top) at the start of the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2011

Champion: Rammus
Skills: Powerball
Runes: Movement Speed Quints
Masteries: Haste, Quickness x3
Summoner Spells: Ghost and Garrison (if it speeds up capture times on neutral points) or Flash (if Garrison sucks)
Starting Item: Boots of Mobility
Route: Via the speed shrine
Allies: Zilian (with 2 points in Time Warp),
Nunu (with 2 points in Blood Boil),
Kayle (with 2 points in Divine Blessing)

And either Gangplank (with 2 points in Raise Morale)
or Galio (with 2 points in Righteous Gust)
or Sona (with 2 points in Song of Celerity and some movement speed items/masteries/runes/summoner spells to stay close to Rammus for as long as possible)
or Karma (with 2 points in Spirit Bond and some movement speed items/masteries/runes/summoner spells to keep the bond for the full 5 seconds or at least as long as possible)
[Needs testing to figure out who's the best]

Zoooooooooooooooooooooom!

Pieromancery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2011

He could get there quite fast, yeah, maybe even capture it before they can stop him, but it provides such a tiny advantage that takes your entire team to pull it off, hardly worth it. Of course, you're saying it as a theory, and I can't really think of a better way to get there faster.

Yaezakura

08-22-2011

Eh. With Boots of Mobility and Powerball, Rammus can already usually get there and capture it before the enemy can get there. No reason to go the extra mile.

Phrixscreoth

08-22-2011

Yeah, they showed off Rammus doing such during the stream without all the extra stuff... though I do think he actually did get blood boil'd, if my memory serves.

Kwisatz Haderach

08-22-2011

If you don't succeed your team suffers pretty bad for poor choices in points that early. Not worth the risk.

Bones446

08-22-2011

There is no risk in going rammus with boots of mobility... Yall obviously didn't watch the stream and/or are ******ed.... If rammus doesn't get windmill before the enemy gets there, so what? He is a tank and his team is close behind. Don't post stupid posts.

MandaKK

08-22-2011

inb4 u lose for a bad team comp.

LordJerichoSwain

08-22-2011

Karma is the best, the speed boost would also affect the entire team that passes through it.

So rammus will get top fast, your team will get there shortly after, just in time to nuke the enemies as they put some damage on rammus.

The reason karma is the best pick is because of her mid/late potential as a major healer/shield/ semi-high damage with large AoE.

So not only would she help boost rammus's speed early, she would assist entire team and is a great support because she can defend one particular point for a long time (with some AP) without having to recall.

Humblerbee

08-22-2011

Rammus by himself is good enough in my opinion, you don't need to base your team around getting him faster. Boots of Mobility + Powerball + Ghost is pretty good as is.

Doom Lich

08-22-2011

I'm trying to picture this... And I absolutely cannot.