@Riot: Request about in game stats and Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sepulchral

08-21-2011

When it comes out, what are the chances of separating out wins/losses for different game modes in normal?

I know the reason why normal games aren't given all kinds of crazy stats is so that they are left feeling casual and people don't get upset because every game is a ranked game. However, I do like putting a little stock into my wins and losses.

I'm probably in the minority here but I enjoy normal games and reserve ranked for when I want to /wrist. Since I kind of care about my wins to losses, this causes me some issues if my friends want to do 3v3 or custom games.

Ever since I noticed custom games counted towards your wins and so did 3s, I refuse to play 3s or finish a custom game solo. I test what I want and then leave when I'm in one solo. Dominion however...looks really fun and I want to play it with my friends. I just don't want to end up at 300 wins over losses and have no idea where I am at in either game type.

Anyone else feel this way?

tldr; separate out wins/losses/leaves for each game type so I can clearly see if im at 50/50 or below in each game type.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sepulchral

08-22-2011

Posted last night at 3 am. Probably bad time to post. Or it was pointless and nobody agrees with me.