Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: Request about in game stats and Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sepulchral

08-21-2011

When it comes out, what are the chances of separating out wins/losses for different game modes in normal?

I know the reason why normal games aren't given all kinds of crazy stats is so that they are left feeling casual and people don't get upset because every game is a ranked game. However, I do like putting a little stock into my wins and losses.

I'm probably in the minority here but I enjoy normal games and reserve ranked for when I want to /wrist. Since I kind of care about my wins to losses, this causes me some issues if my friends want to do 3v3 or custom games.

Ever since I noticed custom games counted towards your wins and so did 3s, I refuse to play 3s or finish a custom game solo. I test what I want and then leave when I'm in one solo. Dominion however...looks really fun and I want to play it with my friends. I just don't want to end up at 300 wins over losses and have no idea where I am at in either game type.

Anyone else feel this way?

tldr; separate out wins/losses/leaves for each game type so I can clearly see if im at 50/50 or below in each game type.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sepulchral

08-22-2011

Posted last night at 3 am. Probably bad time to post. Or it was pointless and nobody agrees with me.