So, who cannot wait?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GIowStick

08-21-2011

I have sat here the past three days. Watching this epic new gametype and I personally cannot wait till it's released. I want to play so bad. Also on a side note I hope it comes out when talon does so we can faceroll with new champ on new map. B]

Yaezakura

08-21-2011

I am craving Dominion like I've only ever craved new Pokemon games before.

I almost wish Riot hadn't streamed the games, because now I know exactly how awesome it is and waiting is even harder.

GIowStick

08-21-2011

It looks so epic I cannot wait for all of those team fights!

Valkerion

08-21-2011

I cant wait, the rift is dragging on lately and could really use a different mode to run around in for awhile.

FireMageLynn

08-21-2011

I bet it's gonna release like a day before my first day of classes >.< I'm suing Riot if I lose my scholarship over this, lol.

Terrornoid

08-21-2011

I'm pretty hyped, but they need to release it soon before that wears off. They've been doing a fantastic job delivering info and increasing presence, now they just need to deliver.

I'm gonna be a hermit for a while after release. lol

Pieromancery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrornoid View Post
I'm pretty hyped, but they need to release it soon before that wears off. They've been doing a fantastic job delivering info and increasing presence, now they just need to deliver.

I'm gonna be a hermit for a while after release. lol
You raise a good point. My guess is that 3 days after PAX prime they'll announce a release date for 1-2 weeks later and use that time to hype it up with more videos.
But yes, I can't wait for it :3

LemonFury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2011

I'm meh about it all. :| I would have rather had a regular map, because I'm not into the whole capture-and-hold gameplay, but I'm nevertheless excited for some sort of big change. It shows that LoL is making progress.

Dubledox

08-22-2011

I also can't wait. Screw Dota, this is gonna rock!

FeyChey

08-22-2011

I have been playing way too many years on this 'perfect' dota map. this shake up to MOBA genre is what I need and I want it bad. I am so happy they are keeping it free to play. I love riot's business model.