Patch Preview: 1.0.0.124

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drace Sylvanian

08-21-2011

I personally like the fact that Riot is making Healers combat oriented. It means that people will start playing them like that, and make them easy prey to my Nocturne when they engage in a 1v1 with me. Then Ima laugh at them when they say they did it because the Phreak said they could go and point blank starcall a melee AD.

SacredÐeath

08-21-2011

i still think they should buss either sonas Q or her W because she still does little damage and her heals arent viable in teamfights. as supposed to sorakas or other champs
shes still a very passive champion to play. your always just hanging back and not doing much just spaming her abilities with not so much effect.

this sounded so much beter in my head. hard to explain what i mean hopefully u get it. and if u get me try to explain it in ur own words

DiscordAmadeus

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechzz View Post
wow i like the little demo about how jax hits so hard early game lol pls anyone tell me how they hit that hard pls let me know ive been playing him a while now and i know he doesnt hit that hard at level 3 esp against irelia lol
lol I know right!

Drace Sylvanian

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechzz View Post
wow i like the little demo about how jax hits so hard early game lol pls anyone tell me how they hit that hard pls let me know ive been playing him a while now and i know he doesnt hit that hard at level 3 esp against irelia lol
An empowered Leap Strike can easily take off 1/4 of a champion's health at level 3. Had that done to me, and I was soloing top as Amumu.

Rasako

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

why in the hell would you buff nidalee's damage? she's already hitting like a jet plane crash landing into a building, what the **** were you thinking?

delima05

08-21-2011

well good-bye to support teams ( hello new meta ) perhaps

this sucks
kind of destroying a whole role. i get where ur getting at, but i rather riot just make support / offensive heros.

and keep the pure ap supports alone. whatever. i guess its bad play to have full time healers.. or is it ?

A Sproutling

08-21-2011

This pretty much means that before this patch every team with a Soraka, Sona, healer won? I sort of kind of really highly doubt that. Hooray for wastes of space

alexdeth

08-21-2011

I like the changes on healer... Except for Nidalee, who was already an awesome champion by herself. It feels like she is going to be more of a pain in the neck than before xD

HadoukenDeFogo

08-21-2011

Dont thik that the ppl that need to read this will do so, but anyways...
Dont think that jax needs a great nerf, just a little one, cause yes he does a lot of damage and counter ad heroes, but the other ones, even tanks, figth him well, ap ones just explode him.
Kayle end game rly wasnt good, hope this changes fix that, and love hybrid kayle back!
For the supprt heroes changes... hope this dont get too far, they have to understand that this champions are not meant to figth ppl, but to support then in other ways. The javelin change are the only one needed there, the other ones will just make supports less usable. Like even if their damage gets buffed, you cant rly enter a teanfigth with a support heroe, without serious chances of dying.

Violent Vioarr

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Stapler View Post
I dont understand, you complain about a nidalee nerf then call her OP anyway? Face it, her heal had nerf incoming all over it. It had one of the lowest CDs for a heal in the whole game, the best AP ratio, the most spammability, including an AS buff, and had derpmegasustain written all over it.
I complained about the mana change and said her heal was a little op for its low cd and heal amount for the first few ranks..riot did the right thing there but the mana change really ****s her i think.