Patch Preview: 1.0.0.124

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryikua

08-21-2011

Jax nerf really thats just stupid

RustleMahJimmys

08-21-2011

jax nerfs. ARE YOU SERIOUS.

Zelodos

08-21-2011

well it looks like its time to learn a carry my pure support brethren. it looks like that is what riot wants now

Judah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

I'm glad I never gave into the whole "level heal first" on Nidalee trend. Javelin toss 4 life.

Samael11

08-21-2011

I'm confused... you wanted to bring back hybrid kayle, so reckoning will now scale with AD in addition to AP and increased it's damage amplification...but after the recent set of (really s***ty changes IMO) her strongest build is using her heal more as a high mana cost speed boost (like blitz's overdrive) and building almost straight Ranged AD carry (except for maybe malady)...

Exactly how is this making her more hybrid?

LunarNall

08-21-2011

I was gonna get nidalee D:. I wonder how well buffed spears and cat form compensate for the nerfed heals.

Dulauren

08-21-2011

sona's heal is already low... and your lowering it still? oh god no! D:

Diamond Trashy

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentlyAlive View Post
I guess the changes to Nidalee and other healers aren't that bad... we'll see.
Oh and I love how the thread about the Support changes had 500+ downvotes but Riot went ahead and implemented the proposed changes anyway.
it is true that some of them did get a very annoying nerf with no buffs to balance out like taric. i do however like the stats change to soraka and the fact that her silence is on a lower cooldown, she will more of a mana battery than before and still be able to support the team as i did not hear her ulti being nerfed. sona i think that was a pretty big nerf as it is she cant heal as well as she used to anymore and nerfing her base heal it is gonna hurt her quite a bit.

Zechzz

08-21-2011

wow i like the little demo about how jax hits so hard early game lol pls anyone tell me how they hit that hard pls let me know ive been playing him a while now and i know he doesnt hit that hard at level 3 esp against irelia lol

Misercoria

08-21-2011

yeah I know Sona's heal sucks already and you rape it more? great going guys.