Patch Preview: 1.0.0.124

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Otouto Chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

I like this because alot of people try to play healers offensively anyways.

Tirtlol

08-21-2011

am i the only one who didnt think kayle needed buffs?

DuckofDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

All i noticed is that when demonstrating tarics attack speed buff, phreak bought an attack speed dagger for the clip.

Spawnblade

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenkrow View Post
While I think Jax deserved a nerf. That seemed like a bit overkill
Eh, he's still a super-carry. But now, like with the other super-carries, he has a bit weaker of an early-game. I suspect he's still going to dominate games.

Misentro

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drace Sylvanian View Post
What fail changes. If we want someone to deal damage as well as heal, we call them an AD carry with Bloodthirster. Though, the current meta with support bot may have just been broken, as now Karma, Orianna and Janna will be viable, so no more babysitting healing the carry bot. This is a good thing, so I hope that this patch is good overall. I just hope that they compensate enough for basically removing a heal from the selected champions.

I like the Kayle buffs though. Whoo! Maybe now I will see once every 10 games instead of 30!
Implying Orianna is a support and not viable?

nWo Merk

08-21-2011

hmm i dislike the nidalee heal changes, i would like someone or multiple people to comment and ask themselves.. Will this change nidalee's lane staying power against two people when you have a jungler, and second those spears hurt... Will they be to powerful if you can spam it even more?

Azellos

08-21-2011

What about shaco? when will his time come!!!

Tyrosine

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
I think the Nidalee changes are fine, but Soraka got absolutely destroyed in this patch.
I totally agree with this, especially since nid has other options/play styles besides heal/support. But as for Soraka....

Volgus

08-21-2011

Sona has always been a mindless support character, she's not meant for rushing in head-first and attacking people, she's meant to heal the people that do that instead of her..

Drekor

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentlyAlive View Post
I guess the changes to Nidalee and other healers aren't that bad... we'll see.
Oh and I love how the thread about the Support changes had 500+ downvotes but Riot went ahead and implemented the proposed changes anyway.
Of course they'd ignore it. They made it to share information and get feedback.

wait a second.