Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch Preview: 1.0.0.124

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fc9d31PS87DO49wv

08-21-2011

While I think Jax deserved a nerf. That seemed like a bit overkill

Apehoops

08-21-2011

Quote:
Adam Fire Lord:
Supports are now going to have to build ap and they wont scale into late game with heal spaming, this is honestly the biggest hit to support since the game has come out.
PS: Morello your a piece of **** for doing this
PPS: inb4 down votes

Hahaha maybe you should play a different game where you can hide behind you teammates like a coward all game spamming heals.

smurfssuckuknow

08-21-2011

Oh my god more javelins

Gloribhem

08-21-2011

Taric's heal was still going down by only 2 hitting that J4...

Edit: I also saw it go down by 3, but never 4 seconds like Shurelia's thread said.

McMaster

08-21-2011

**** you, Phreak.

For one brief, happy moment, I thought you were bringing back Kayle's old innate. **** you for getting my hopes up.

PuppetRegime

08-21-2011

I agree with Goldenkrow. The Jax nerf seems a little much.

It's hard not to see this as a reaction to how well he was being played in Germany. I think sometimes Riot needs to remember that most of us aren't that good.

Spawnblade

08-21-2011

Wow, I like what I'm seeing with these changes.

I'm all for the Nid change. Should make her more a late game champ, and more exciting to play once that point comes around.

Can't says I mind the support changes either. It looks like they'll be more of a viable champ with a -different playstyle- rather than a necessary, boring, passive team-role unto themselves.

It's like they're all becoming more similar to Alistar. And may actually be potent champs, with feed, on their own. I assume this is, in part, because of Dominion (since otherwise you'd never really play a champ who is weaker with feed, when your entire team ticks gold and xp up over time regardless.) Really cool. Hope it balances well. And I'm excited to see the shift the meta-game takes. I suspect we'll see more combos geared to having a dominating bottom-lane presence, and less that are geared toward passive farm/sustain until late game.

Can't wait .

Fox P McCloud

08-21-2011

I think the Nidalee changes are fine, but Soraka got absolutely destroyed in this patch.

WateryMind

08-21-2011

Yes, of course. Cause Nid isn't already annoying enough with her spears, and cause Sona's (well, every supports) heal is so OP.

Support Alister, here we come....

Only changes I remotely agreed with are the Kayle changes and the Jax nerfs.

Cyclonis

08-21-2011

so what I am seeing here is that if anyone does good with a champ in one of Riots tournaments they get nerfed