Patch Preview: 1.0.0.124

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skiefyre

08-22-2011

Hurray AP Nid ... Q Q Q Q Q Q...

VincentVII

08-22-2011

Meanwhile at Gamescom:
Boy: So Morello how does Riot decide how to balance a champion?
Morella: We have a bag with some champions name. We sort one and then we flip a coin. Heads: Buff, Tails: Nerf.
Boy: But if a bird appears, eat the coin, get shot by a farmer, a dog eats the bird's dead body and get hit by a car?
Morello: Then we listen the community.

Orphilios

08-22-2011

Haha wow riot releases notes in a forum before release to get honest opinions from the players then when we downvote stating we do not like the changes they threaten to suspend us for not liking these ridiculous changes to the game seriously?!?!?

VayneOhMyMain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2011

Good bye never leaving the lane nindalee good bye...

Kashie5

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemoriesRemain View Post
Fiddle is fine where he is IMO. There are other champions who deserve riots attention, Jax and Kayle being two of them. Glad to see them get nurfed/buffed respectively.
what is wrong with u people saying jax needs to be nerfed? look at all the melle that is in jax class. master yi - op heal, can attack u from afar lvl 6. tryn - heal, attack and spin away at any given moment and a op lvl 6 for lane! gankplank - also a heal and can parlay u from afar. i can go on and on with melle chars who have a way better skill set than jax.

yes u can argue u his dodge but it still has to proc up in order for u to use it. so basically the only two abilities during lane phase riot is gonna nerf it?(cant count his ulti for lane ability because his ulti is only good for fights that last for more then 3seconds and it only lasts about 5-6 and also it only increases some base stuff, like attack speed, how is that even worth anything in the lane phase?) while u have a char like singe whose ulti lasts about a quarter of his cooldown.

i would think jax damage compensates for his lack of lane sustainability. and its not like his damage was that massive to begin with. u have plenty of chars who can hit u with 3abilities at once while jax cooldown on his leap strike is something like 13/12/10/9/8. while other chars can just spam jax from range all day. its a stupid and pointless nerf

MonkeyDGarp23

08-22-2011

My only beef is with the Sona changes because her heal is the most important thing about her. Everything else seems insignificant. But I agree with everyone else on the changes we keep hearing about on Shen and Shaco that never seem to happen at all. I also miss Rammus. OK.

jackbro

08-22-2011

please nerf the f**k outta jax

Kashie5

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osgar View Post
lol, so what Phreak is telling us is that Jax's jump+empower combo is op b/c it can kill half hp Irelias who don't fight back and stay in the lane so they can get hit with it twice... I'D LOVE TO FACE THAT IRELIA!!!
Jax has to jump in to use that combo, so it's very risky to do so when the enemy has any kind of CC to make you stay there, whereas nidalee can throw spears and do MORE damage to people. So basically Jax does less damage, with more risk... Nidalee MORE damage, with less risk, which do they decide to nerf and which to buff? Herp derp
preach brother, preach

BattleNun

08-22-2011

Obviously I've already put down how I feel about this in excruciating detail:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1121765

I still think making the healers combat oriented as a fix is a boring direction that eats away at the "strategy" in "real time strategy," but I'll live.

Kashie5

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrowze View Post
... if the enemy is oriented at ALL they will always maneuver so that the minions shield them, jax can jump over minions, nidalee has to hit the champ 1ST, also, the javelin is very slow moving.
yea. so jax jumps to char over minions and jax attracts minion aggro. GREAT JOB RIOT =D...-_-