Your ban picks for Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Threepwood

08-22-2011

Kog'Maw. You're trying to capture my point? Good luck, just because I'm defending a different point doesn't mean I can't interrupt you every 2 seconds.

Poppy. I'm everywhere, I don't need to worry about my poor farm, and if I see you anywhere NEAR a wall you're dead. If you're not near a wall? Well, if you're a tank you might get away...

DysprosiumJudas

08-22-2011

I'd ban Jax. He's going to 1v1 like a boss, which, if the streams are any indicator, is the primary method of fighting on Crystal Scar. He's also going to be able to ambush and channel bases quickly and be able to take enough damage that you can't stop him. Also, try and take a cap point from Jax. Go ahead, I'll wait.

It's hard, right?

I'd also ban Singed. He's just going to be way too much of a nuisance and cause too many problems for a team.

For my pick, I'd maybe go Kassadin. A silence that has good damage output at range, a Riftwalk ability that can make not having Flash a forgettable concept, and good burst capability.

Soren Kaleth

09-22-2011

Rammus cause he is just way too fast of move speed.

Karthus becuase quite frankly with his aoe alive and dead that point is just **** near impossible to take.

FPDragoon

09-22-2011

Singed, Tryndamere, Amumu, Udyr and maaaaaybe GP

That is my pool of bans currently. Since Singed and Trynd are so popular in SR right now, I've been promoting the ban of those two, and especially since I haven't seen a single Amumu in 5+ games of Dominion.

Singed is the same problem as Amumu

Trynd scales so quickly on this map for some reason.

The game instantly starts at "mid-game," which is where Udyr is a monster.

GP is just really annoying right now, and he has a global ult that can stop an entire team of 5 from capping a turret.