Runepages regarding Dominion play.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keyori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

Obviously Dominion is a completely different game to Summoner's Rift and as such we're going to have to build our Champions differently, in terms of items AND runes.

My question to you is: are there any plans to allow us to purchase more Runepages once Dominion is released, will Runepages be split into Rift pages and Dominion pages?

I ask this because I have a lot of Runepages and it will be a bit of a chore having to edit Runepages to fit the Dominion style everytime I go between the two game modes.

Keyori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

bump for redpost.

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

08-21-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

This is a great question!

I'll check into it

Keyori

08-21-2011

Thanks Udyr

Isysar

08-21-2011

Yes, I'd also like an answer to this.

Vulking

08-21-2011

Rune and Mastery Pages should be spit in 2 tabs, "Standard" and "Dominion", and the amount of pages should be shared between both tabs.

Expertise

08-21-2011

Also make the rune page cost cheaper.

Keyori

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
Rune and Mastery Pages should be spit in 2 tabs, "Standard" and "Dominion", and the amount of pages should be shared between both tabs.
Over 9000 hours in Photoshop

Twixiee

08-21-2011

well i know ill probably be editing some rune pages just for dominion.. i mean the champs with really hard early games i normally run very defensive runes on, when later on id rather be having offensive.
and per lvl runes are gonna be way more efficient ^__^

would be so epic if you split all our runepages into dominion + classic game mode ><

Kiddalee

08-21-2011

Riot should allow plenty of runepages. The more IP people are spending on runes and runepages, the less they'll have for Champs, and the more chance they'll be spending RP on Champs. I know rune/page purchases will hit a ceiling for each person, but let the individual hit their ceiling, don't establish it for them or you may make it lower than the player would have.