Watered down MOBA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

OH GOD I CAN'T LAST HIT MINIONS THIS GAME TAKES NO SKILL WTF WHAT OTHER SKILL IS THERE IN MOBA?

If you don't like it, just play SR. More fun for me.

Squidgy Xombie

08-21-2011

Yeah, how dare they detract from the "MOBA genre" (I hate saying that so much! 'cause copying a mod of Warcraft 3 is its own genre, right? And all the technical inabilities of said mod were intentional and necessary, right?)...

It's almost as if last hitting and lane farming... *gasp*... aren't fun for some (most) players?

Auzorous

08-21-2011

I love how when A NEW GAMETYPE comes out, its "for casuals". Its not like they are taking SR. Go QQ somewhere else.

Bomb in lasagna

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auzorous View Post
I love how when A NEW GAMETYPE comes out, its "for casuals". Its not like they are taking SR. Go QQ somewhere else.
This is how the elitists think. Anything that deviates from the norm or the thing that started it all is "for casuals". But the thing that gets me is that people actually think that calling someone a casual gamer is an insult. So because I play a game casually that makes me less of a gamer? I still play to win and that is all that matters.

jerzy

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb in lasagna View Post
This is how the elitists think. Anything that deviates from the norm or the thing that started it all is "for casuals". But the thing that gets me is that people actually think that calling someone a casual gamer is an insult. So because I play a game casually that makes me less of a gamer? I still play to win and that is all that matters.
Making something simpler and require less skill does indeed make it more casual.