how do i contact w/ riot staff??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BM LoL

05-13-2010

can anybody tell me how do i contact with riot staff? as in...how to email them?

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

05-13-2010

If you need help from any of the Riot staff sometimes the forums will work. But if you have a specific problem or want to email them use support@riotgames.com

They are very good at responding, so if you ever need to get in contact with them just use that!

SilverSoultaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

05-14-2010

colloquial is mostly right.

The official IRC channels: #leagueoflegends (mostly deserted), #lolbeta password: mechapudge, #lolsupport for support and #lolptr for the test realm IRC are also all good ways of finding riot employees depending on what you need.

RockHonorRoll

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSoultaker View Post
colloquial is mostly right.

The official IRC channels: #leagueoflegends (mostly deserted), #lolbeta password: mechapudge, #lolsupport for support and #lolptr for the test realm IRC are also all good ways of finding riot employees depending on what you need.
Their is a player on here I think may be trying to cause problems. He seems very violent and seems as though he just made this new account because of getting a permanent ban on a older profile. I'm not to sure on how to get contact with the right staff member but he has been saying some pretty horrid things in the forums. I cant believe some of the things I have read. Violates every rule on here. Anyway I can get some help with this?

Fleiska

05-30-2011

Report him ingame and he will be dealt.

Irrelephanté

03-07-2013

I'm going to post this here because every time I go through Riot support, I get some generic response as though they didn't even bother to skim through it. I'm going to be straight forward as I try to be when I play this game. If I think that someone is doing very poorly I will give them constructive criticism in how to play better. 9/10 times this results in that person getting very offended. I have now started a controversy over something that should have been taken as a helpful tip. So now there's probably at least one person who hates me for no reason. This past game I had, I played Amumu jungle because we needed a jungler and we had an MF adc. I was very encouraging to the team before the game started and asked for help at blue. I noticed for some reason my bot lane was being very aggressive at about 1:00 min in, so I run down to help. Poppy dc's and I come to rescue MF but she and Poppy die anyways. I have to go b because I'm at half health and have no help to take out blue golem. I say bad manners in all chat. Their jungler gets to gank earlier than me and all of a sudden everyone hates me for some reason and next thing you know there's about 5 people reporting me saying I was harassing them. I said nothing negative all game but because they lost their lane they blame me because I'm the jungler. Now I get banned even though I'm a decently skilled and more importantly a constructive player that has put in over $200 into this game. Something is seriously wrong here.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-07-2013

I wouldn't consider 'necroing with a block of text' the same as 'no reason'...

neavydeadlyyyyy

Recruiter

04-07-2013

Guys I need help ! A person went on my acoutn and stealed my acoutn but Im loggin on it on this website !

XsamoorX

05-02-2013

my account got banned for like 200 years...and i dont get why can i please get it unsuspended?...i wasnt even playing the account

xcrazy mousax

05-02-2013

hey guys....my account got banned for like 200 years...and i dont know why and i wasnt even playing on my profile at that momoent so can i please get some help?