We need a spellvamp item for AD casters.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bob98685

08-25-2011

why dont we have an item the gives ad-ap-lifesteal-spellvamp-and a casted slow..... would be real good for them ad casters.... that normaly have at least one ap abilaty
wait that like something that jax and morde get

C0r99

08-25-2011

hextech gunblade.....

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob98685 View Post
why dont we have an item the gives ad-ap-lifesteal-spellvamp-and a casted slow..... would be real good for them ad casters.... that normaly have at least one ap abilaty
I grab it on freaking Pantheon and Renekton, and Ren has a .1 AP ratio on one skill so...you can see how much that wasted AP bothers me.

McTrollinson

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob98685 View Post
Hextech Gunblade is cost-effective on like 3-4 champs, not counting games where you're fed as ****.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrollinson View Post
Hextech Gunblade is cost-effective on like 3-4 champs, not counting games where you're fed as ****.
Tell that to Irelia, Pantheon, Renekton, Katarina, Akali, Jax, Skarner...I could go on but I can't think right now, paint fumes >.>

McTrollinson

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Tell that to Irelia, Pantheon, Renekton, Katarina, Akali, Jax, Skarner...I could go on but I can't think right now, paint fumes >.>
People buy it on Panty and Rene not because it's cost-effective but because no other AD spellvamp item is available.

JustMyBassCannon

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrollinson View Post
People buy it on Panty and Rene not because it's cost-effective but because no other AD spellvamp item is available.
On Renekton it's not, but Pantheon it's very nice. +50% damage on your Aegis (from 150 to 225) and a little extra on your ultimate (37-75 depending on how close to the center they are). And what about the rest of those people? And Kogmaw, Kayle, and Tristana...

Vulking

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
On Renekton it's not, but Pantheon it's very nice. +50% damage on your Aegis (from 150 to 225) and a little extra on your ultimate (37-75 depending on how close to the center they are). And what about the rest of those people? And Kogmaw, Kayle, and Tristana...
Gunblade on Renekton is quite decent, it help your sustain a lot, but is expensive as heck and you technically waste all the AP (because his R use AP but the scale is miserable).

I would love a AD item like Ghostblade but with Spell Vamp instead of Arpen, something that give some AD, some CDR, Some Spell vamp and maybe an active, everything with a cost similar to Ghostblade., you know, effective on melee champs but completely prohibitive to AD carries.

how about:

3500 Gold

Executioner's Calling + Bilgewater Cutlass + (Small New AD item with SpellVamp)

+50 Attack Damage
+25% Lifesteal
+25% SpellVamp
+15% Critical Strike

UNIQUE Active: Deals 300 magic damage, Inflicts target enemy champion with Grievous Wound, causing 50% reduced healing and regeneration for 8 seconds and slows the target champion by 50% for 3 seconds (700 range). 40 second cooldown.

Would this bee too op?

3lmi

N0vaFlame

08-28-2011

But the thing is, a lot of the champions that waste gunblade's AP also waste its lifesteal, as they don't autoattack very much. Which means they also waste the crit found here. Also, improved gunblade active on shorter CD might be OP. I think this needs to build out of brutalizer and longsword or perhaps pickaxe, for some ArPen and CDR, with a bit more AD.