@Riot Nasus.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randomrepeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

His Q is also a 1:1 ratio on AD meaning if you get lots of ad and try to last hit when you can with Q I think he'd be alright.

ElJiggles

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickolean View Post
Was no one else watching the dominion stream when he was picked? He did more than fine
I'm not saying he's bad at all, but that stream was pretty misleading. The opposing team (purple) picked all "squishy assassin" champions, and were extremely aggressive. Nasus was able to farm champion kills like a boss.

GlyphTsen

08-22-2011

The issue is that Nasus' Q is balanced around being able to farm last-hits. Comparatively, Veigar's skills are actually pretty solid damage for their CDR and ratios, and can still get some bonus AP from killing champions much easier than Nasus can get Q from the same.

However, Nasus does still have 3 other VERY solid abilities for the format. W might even be slightly more valuable than in SR, considering how important mobility is and how much more often fights break out. E will likewise be very good for pushing minions and defending points; and the Ult is still just great.

That said, I do think that he is weaker for that format than for the standard format, and Veigar as well, albeit to a lesser extent.