Let us give a reason why we disconnected

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowpulse99

08-21-2011

when i reconnect to a game if my internet goes out or something else happens you can sometimes get a ban please let us provide a reason for why we left!PLEASE!

Xeratur

Recruiter

08-21-2011

Sometimes I cant even play because the screen will go black, and the only way to get back its restarting the comp. The game bans you for idling, or disconnecting and that's not good... It's actually silly to ban someone for tech problems with the game... The player should instead get less IP and Exp .... Only idiots resolve things with a unjustified banishment.

Amariithynar

08-21-2011

You get a leaverbuster mark if you are disconnected for something like 10 minutes. If you can't restart your computer and get back on in ten minutes, then no, sorry, take your mark. And if you get a ban? You've done it enough that it's punishable for ruining people's games. You can be the coolest person in the world- If you mess up other people's experience that much and you know your connection isn't the greatest, you're endangering the experience of others willingly.

KoS As I Fall

08-21-2011

That and if you just make it where they lose just a little exp or ip, then they can easily play it off as a "oops I dc'ed. We had this guy in an old clan that would instead of quitting, he would minimize the game, then just simply dc himself from his internet. So basically instead of him getting banned and shifting gameplay to the enemies favor, he would only lose like 50% of ip/exp learned? This would actually hurt the gamers rather then benifit just simply because they would see less risk with quitting. But I do see your point, I used to have a crappy connection and I would get dc, then I would quickly restart my comp and reconnect and let everyone know. Then my marks will be gone. But if it happens every game, the simple solution is this, STOP PLAYING lol. Reset your router, and try a custom match with a friend. Then if it works, continue with matchmade games.

Shagra

08-21-2011

I think that they should just allow new champions to join if someone quits.

Say someone rage quits, 10 minutes into the game. They don't reconnect in 5 minutes, they're replaced. Champion comes in around the 10 minute mark, champion is automatically level 6 and has 2000 gold, or something of the likes.

Wikey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

Where would they get the replacement champ from?

I know I'd be mad if I clicked queue and was put into a game already in progress.

RpiesSPIES

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

something like this just happened to me.... went to start a game in the euro server, game didn't start, so figured it rly did and i just timed out. so i close my client and reopen it. turns out the euro server is busy again. so i just got a leaver game for something out of my control.

it would be so nice for it to let you give a reason for why you left. though real leavers might give bulls*** reasons to screw with it