So what would you start with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenthis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

So from what i know we start with 1375 gold. this add's alot of potential for starting items such as sheen, Hextech revolver, Pickaxe, level 2 boots ect ect what do you think will be the common starting items.

I will seriosly laugh if i hear boots and 29 health pots

Tritotamar

08-21-2011

Most people are going to be taking level 2 boots first, for sure.
Boots of mobility will be seeing more use in particular.

As Akali I'll probably take Sorc shoes or boots of swiftness first, with some potions.
Though at level 1 Sheen would make for a huge damage increase.

There's going to be some trial and error for a while.

BlackFire911

08-21-2011

I'll probably take on the the new doran item and tier 1 boots

Yaezakura

08-21-2011

The most common buys will probably be either T2 boots, or a Prospector's Item and T1 boots.

Not having boots at all to start is something very few champions could get away with.

Wellspring

08-21-2011

It's not like their are no good 1375 items besides boots but the boots look amazing. Like, I might want to get a Revolver on Akali, but being able to run around the map and capture points easier seems so good.

If you're build has CDR boots in it though, you may want to get only T1 boots or something else. Reason being that you may not have the mana to use your abilities that often.

LoveLily

08-21-2011

might try a few games with sheen for a defense style start.. would definitely give you the edge in combat, though the enemy would get all the health shrines, so is kinda risky..

a scary ghost

08-21-2011

boo

Cauldrath

08-21-2011

Tear of the Goddess + a whole minute to do nothing but spam spells = a pretty good start towards an Archangel's or Manamune