You killed twisted fate.

First Riot Post
123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharkbaitBruhaha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Because globals in general cause passivity on summoner's rift. If you always have to worry about a +1, you don't take risks. We reduced these mechanics because they hurt all of our map modes, not just dominion.

I understand your frustration, but we have tried to make modifications to make him still highly viable. We felt we had to make this change for the health of the game.
Thank you now continue to help the game by deleting twitch and eve.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Greyfox

Senior Member

08-22-2011

Hello riot ??????

karthus has a global ultimate ?????????????????????????????????


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Greyfox

Senior Member

08-22-2011

its not fair... panth and tf were nerfed ............. and KARHTUS ? why karthus wasnt nerfed ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Greyfox

Senior Member

08-22-2011

mmmm soraka ,,,,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Alejo

Senior Member

08-22-2011

I just don't know what to do with TF now. His gank potential was a major hook. His overall ability in lane is still strong, but I've yet to figure out how to properly use him post-nerf.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valixes

Senior Member

08-22-2011

Global Teleport Without Targert=/=Global teleport WITH a target=/=Global Ult.
Karthus=Global Ult. (Ratio Reduction)
TF=Global Teleport. (Nerfed)
Shen=Global Teleport with a target (Team mate) (Not nerfed)
Pantheon=Global Teleport (Nerfed)
Ezreal=Global Ult (Not nerfed)
Ashe=Global ult (CD Nerf)
Methinks thar be a trend here, mates. /pirateface


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YuriKitten

Senior Member

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Because globals in general cause passivity on summoner's rift. If you always have to worry about a +1, you don't take risks. We reduced these mechanics because they hurt all of our map modes, not just dominion.

I understand your frustration, but we have tried to make modifications to make him still highly viable. We felt we had to make this change for the health of the game.
I'd like to say that I'm actually rather happy with the nerf to TF. I don't think he was as OP as a lot of people claimed, but I also feel that the new range is appropriate. He can still gank top and bot from mid about as easily as he could before and can still use his ult for getting back into lane quickly, while not being an "always there, like it or not" champ. His ult globally revealing all enemy champs is also still a great tool.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whyumai

Senior Member

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valixes View Post
Global Teleport Without Targert=/=Global teleport WITH a target=/=Global Ult.
Karthus=Global Ult. (Ratio Reduction)
TF=Global Teleport. (Nerfed)
Shen=Global Teleport with a target (Team mate) (Not nerfed)
Pantheon=Global Teleport (Nerfed)
Ezreal=Global Ult (Not nerfed)
Ashe=Global ult (CD Nerf)
Methinks thar be a trend here, mates. /pirateface
I do not understand why Ashe is allowed to keep her global ultimate when other champions do not. Ashe already has alot going on with her kit, I don't see why she needs to keep a global ultimate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-22-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Greyfox View Post
Hello riot ??????

karthus has a global ultimate ?????????????????????????????????
Not the same. He does a spike of damage, which is different than showing up and having your full arsenal available.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-22-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyumai View Post
I do not understand why Ashe is allowed to keep her global ultimate when other champions do not. Ashe already has alot going on with her kit, I don't see why she needs to keep a global ultimate.
Because she can project some power, but not her full abilities. A single ashe arrow is very different from Shen or TF or Pantheon showing up in person.


123