You killed twisted fate.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenthalas

08-21-2011

They nerfed it cuz it was OP in Draft Racing..

Vernaferous

08-21-2011

If you arent building ap in the first place, you're doing it wrong.

MALI92

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

IMO this post is right they wanted to buff pantheon in a way that it would not became OP so they nerfed ult range making him balanced enough w/ TF they just nerfed his ult so he does nathing (no split push, no gank ablity, and not good amount of damage output) basically if they took from TF what makes him TF they have to give him something else like range atack and full ad ratio in his spells because if he has no global ult is useless to gank and only throw 2 spells and thats it so now it has to be ad and it should be buffed into that way. something I would like to post here too is eve she was nerfed and i totally disagree w/ such a strong nerf she needed a nerf thats a fact her ult is fair enough now imo BUT her w is just worthless you better pick twitch that slows for 30% every enemy in the vision area and it does not even need to be in danger to do it. the thing w/ eve is she should have a higher slow cus 50% max lvl is nathing and the duration is ridiculous it should be a stun and it would be like 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1 what i mean is that the stun would grow w/ the spell lvls so it forces you to max w right away and lack a bit in damage and if you go merc treads would be like 0.65% so not op at all!!!! Or maybe just be a amount of slow all game but a big amount like 70% slow from lvl1 to lvl5 of the spell that way she would max damage spells and leave w lvl 2 or 3 and she could actually gank someone and thats my opinion for eve

P.S. I dont play eve but idk why riot wants a champion that its just not playlable and neither tf but ik there are ppl who main those champs and they are worthless in the fields of justice at this moment
P.P.S Balance is diferent than screw all the champs that are op
balance = all champs are worth playing and all are fair and all can fill some kind of role

HuskarDc

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MALI92 View Post
IMO this post is right they wanted to buff pantheon in a way that it would not became OP so they nerfed ult range making him balanced enough w/ TF they just nerfed his ult so he does nathing (no split push, no gank ablity, and not good amount of damage output) basically if they took from TF what makes him TF they have to give him something else like range atack and full ad ratio in his spells because if he has no global ult is useless to gank and only throw 2 spells and thats it so now it has to be ad and it should be buffed into that way. something I would like to post here too is eve she was nerfed and i totally disagree w/ such a strong nerf she needed a nerf thats a fact her ult is fair enough now imo BUT her w is just worthless you better pick twitch that slows for 30% every enemy in the vision area and it does not even need to be in danger to do it. the thing w/ eve is she should have a higher slow cus 50% max lvl is nathing and the duration is ridiculous it should be a stun and it would be like 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1 what i mean is that the stun would grow w/ the spell lvls so it forces you to max w right away and lack a bit in damage and if you go merc treads would be like 0.65% so not op at all!!!! Or maybe just be a amount of slow all game but a big amount like 70% slow from lvl1 to lvl5 of the spell that way she would max damage spells and leave w lvl 2 or 3 and she could actually gank someone and thats my opinion for eve

P.S. I dont play eve but idk why riot wants a champion that its just not playlable and neither tf but ik there are ppl who main those champs and they are worthless in the fields of justice at this moment
P.P.S Balance is diferent than screw all the champs that are op
balance = all champs are worth playing and all are fair and all can fill some kind of role
http://sites.google.com/site/ginapat...dium-init-.jpg

BrotherCaine

08-21-2011

Tf still ruins doing anything interesting counterjungle wise. Antifun achieved TF.

Karn Bishop

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaezakura View Post
...Tiny? He can literally jump from middle lane to either side lane. If it was any further, it may as well be global again.
Context: you require additional research to upgrade this skill

In simple words tf's ATTACK RANGE is tiny, attack range= tiny, in no way does this comment even remotely refer to his ultimate....

iLuvCandy

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaezakura View Post
...Tiny? He can literally jump from middle lane to either side lane. If it was any further, it may as well be global again.
You ok? It's still tiny. they should make the range double.

iLuvCandy

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Threepwood View Post
I've never seen an attack range change on a ranged champion for balance. (Some melee's have gotten it that I've noticed). This isn't to say that they can't/haven't/won't, but I haven't seen it and I kinda doubt they'll do it. Frankly I think that's all Ez needs to be viable.
LMAO. I meant his range for his Ultimate...

JunSupport

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuvCandy View Post
Yes i agree. But you cant pull any damage at all unless your a glass cannon. They should extend the range a bit at the least. It's tiny...
No.

He's get usability and power buffs.

The range is fine where it is. Anymore and it's still overpowered again. Get that through your head.

YES. 6000 would be too much.

If you can go from Base to outer turret, it's too strong.
If you can go from mid to top/bot lane, it's too strong.

Anything more then 49% of the map, is too strong. And it is already just about covering 40~49% of the map if you stand around the center area

Learn to play without the broken mechanic.
You favorite skill was a BROKEN one. Deal with it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-22-2011
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuvCandy View Post
Ok. I'll start of by saying that tf was my main, my favourite char, as well as the one character that had the greatest gank potential. Why can't riot only limit hit ultimate in DOMINION ONLY and leave the global ult on 3v3+5v5...

Sorry if its alrdy been asked. I'm new to the forums.
Because globals in general cause passivity on summoner's rift. If you always have to worry about a +1, you don't take risks. We reduced these mechanics because they hurt all of our map modes, not just dominion.

I understand your frustration, but we have tried to make modifications to make him still highly viable. We felt we had to make this change for the health of the game.