Akali bad for TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeraph

05-13-2010

It's odd since she's a melee champ I'd expect her to be good on TT, but personally I can't play her well at all on TT. I play her way better on the bigger SR. TT I think I just get focused too easily or something, whereas SR I can use W better to hide in the chaos of large fights. Are you guys having the same experience?

Eppa

05-13-2010

I think she requires strong support like Janna/Shen to be usefull.

Amaterasuomikami

05-13-2010

Nah she just requires you to play smart, personally im loving Akali and am owning on both TT and SR

Even when ive lost ive gotten a score like 11-5-7

The key is to remember your an assassin, let your team initiate without you, the other team will be cocky cause they have numbers- thats when you come in behind and buttrape their squishy. If they focus you stealth up, and if you need to escape- now sans the squishy your team will be doing much better vs them :]

Anyways, like i said your basically a real ninja. So play stealthy and rape the squishies

Darjuecha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2010

I'd advise playing in a lane with someone who can effectively control the enemie (tanks, other chars with CC), it helps a great deal if you don't get hit at. Also if you're fighting drop your shroud, the armor bonus and the attack speed malus help a great deal.