Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali bad for TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeraph

05-13-2010

It's odd since she's a melee champ I'd expect her to be good on TT, but personally I can't play her well at all on TT. I play her way better on the bigger SR. TT I think I just get focused too easily or something, whereas SR I can use W better to hide in the chaos of large fights. Are you guys having the same experience?

Eppa

05-13-2010

I think she requires strong support like Janna/Shen to be usefull.

Amaterasuomikami

05-13-2010

Nah she just requires you to play smart, personally im loving Akali and am owning on both TT and SR

Even when ive lost ive gotten a score like 11-5-7

The key is to remember your an assassin, let your team initiate without you, the other team will be cocky cause they have numbers- thats when you come in behind and buttrape their squishy. If they focus you stealth up, and if you need to escape- now sans the squishy your team will be doing much better vs them :]

Anyways, like i said your basically a real ninja. So play stealthy and rape the squishies

Darjuecha

05-13-2010

I'd advise playing in a lane with someone who can effectively control the enemie (tanks, other chars with CC), it helps a great deal if you don't get hit at. Also if you're fighting drop your shroud, the armor bonus and the attack speed malus help a great deal.