An idea to fix Nasus, Veigar, and Sion in Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdrielSoAwesome

08-20-2011

I'll try to keep this short, but I have an idea to fix the farming problems of Nasus, Veigar, and Sion in Dominion.

Since everything is accelerated, like XP, gold/sec, and such, you could solve their ability farming problems by making each minion kill count as multiple CS. The factor would be easily adjusted, but I'd figure 2-3 CS per kill would work fine. If anyone has any way to get this idea to Riot, I'd love to let them hear it.

JunSupport

08-20-2011

Veigar and Nasus are getting their Qs reworked to be easier to use and less punishing to not use.

Sion needs a big overhaul to make him less wonky. Riot knows this.

There's no need for suggestions.
Plus, with accelerated gold, you can get fed anyway and still do pretty bad well.

As Veigar, if you get lots of kills, you still get AP.

Nasus can be built tanky, and Wither is the best slow in the game.

Xienwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Hopefully, Riot made the distance to cast the capture spell just right so that Veigar's stun circle will catch everyone channeling at once. If they did, he rocks for that alone.

Even if the distance isn't perfect, you have a fully visible target who volunteered to stand still. Dropping a meteor on them won't be too hard. And if there is more catching 2 or 3 with your stun won't be difficult either. Not to mention the ability to keep people distant from you for JUST long enough by dropping a "just in case" stun circle before you start to channel a capture yourself....