Lend your wisdom for Nidalee please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

I just bought her, and i'm having some trouble with her.

With pounce, how can you control it? Like when I try to jump over stuff you can jump, it makes me just go to the side of it, and not jump it. Is their a way to use pounce?

Is Nidalee a better DPS or AP champion? Also please provide a link to a excellent build for the type you choose.

Thats it for now...much help appreciated.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

Really? Anyone?

acosn

08-21-2011

1: Nyd's AP. She's perfectly capable as a damage dealer, but she excels at being a mixed support champion that the other team just can't pin down.

2: Her pounce is a short range jump. All but the shortest obstacles (IE: the cliff just outside of blue golems on Summoner's Rift) she can't clear with it. Her pounce functions identically to flash though- it goes where your mouse is pointed.

3: Generally with Nyd you want CDR, and you want AP. Gold per gold spent though, Guinsoo's Rageblade is the single best item for her in the game though, and significantly improves her ability to push lanes.

Taggard

08-21-2011

Pounce actually doesnt go to where your cursor is, she just jumps forward depending on where your champion is facing at the time. You'll have to walk directly at the wall before pouncing to make it across.