Got a few questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrazlor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

3 to be exact,
1. Will dominion have a ranked?
2. Can I have a guessed time when it will be out?
3. will dominion only be for level 30 summoners or will it be for everyone 1-30?

Scrazlor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Lol downvote and no answers, bump

Altorr

08-21-2011

1. no. there will be no ranked. they want dominion to be just about fun, not about raging over ELO.
2. they have already estimated that sometime after their tour of game shows, so its probably sometimes after PAX. my guess is sometime early september.
3. it will be available for all players and all levels, just like 3v3. its just another map/gamemode.

Yaezakura

08-21-2011

1: Ranked play will not be available immediately upon release so that people can learn the new mode. Ranked play will be unlocked eventually, but we currently don't know the timetable on that.

2: "Soon after PAX" is the only estimate we have at the moment. We don't know if that means a day or two months, though. Somewhere between those two extremes is likely.

3: While there's been no official word on this, I don't see why they'd limit who can play Dominion. It should be open to all Summoners, regardless of level. It will not, however, have bot games at launch, since it will take some time to program entirely new AIs.