Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will Utility Mastery affect Speed Shrines and Relic buffs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JunSupport

08-20-2011

Simple question.

Since there is no jungle, and consequently no jungle buffs, in Dominion, will Utility Mastery will adjusted to affect those new buffs?

rumples

08-20-2011

havent heard anything on this...since its worded as "neutral monster buffs" i would think it doesnt

OmySpy

08-20-2011

good question. I wonder if it applies to the Quest reward buff? (10% damage)

In that same vein, can the health given by Health Relics be improved by the utility mastery of self regeneration effects or things like Spirit Visage?

JunSupport

08-20-2011

Bump.

If Riot doesn't have plans to change it, that will make it awfully hard to build Energy champions. ._.
There's a mass of mana-based masteries and the utility mastery in the utility tree that act as a road block to the lovely Quickness mastery.

JunSupport

08-21-2011

Bump.

JunSupport

08-21-2011

Bump.

JunSupport

08-22-2011

Bump...

Mephew

08-22-2011

Quote:
JunSupport:
Bump.

If Riot doesn't have plans to change it, that will make it awfully hard to build Energy champions. ._.
There's a mass of mana-based masteries and the utility mastery in the utility tree that act as a road block to the lovely Quickness mastery.

I agree, I want to get some utility masteries for shen, but it i feel like getting the health AND mana regen are a waste for him

Phrixscreoth

Recruiter

08-22-2011

I'd imagine it will, and the wording just arises from no source of buffs of this nature steming from anything other then monsters till this point.

And if it doesn't affect them yet, I'd imagine they'd change it so it does.