Servers after Dominion patch. Facts...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PerfectBeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Alright, so we all know Dominion is coming up. As you may know, every patch day, we have downtime, this is clearly not servers fault, is the extremely fast log ins in on minute or hour.

Now many people don't like MOBA style games, but they do like this Capture and hold thing.

What im trying to say, what if, 1 million players that play wow, come to LoL because they like the new mode. Sure, maybe servers can hold that, but this will make a huge IMO log in queues. And after this huge update, players will be split in to 3 groups, SR players, this group will be low, and your search for a game will be long, TT queue, this map is less played, and match making will be like 10 minutes long and it wont be balanced because not many players like this map. And we will have Dominion....

I don't know if you get what im saying but, this will be annoying the first month, because what if i don't like Dominion at all.. then you have to wait till someone get bored and queue for SR.

Think about it, and let me know what you think. Thanks for reading <3

TamOcello

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Many people don't like these games... but we have more players than wow does? Either way, twisted treeline is less played than rift, and it doesn't have ten minute queue times. It'll be fine. It might be hard to get in a rift game for the first day or two, but wait for the novelty to fall off and you'll be good.

rumples

08-20-2011

hopefully theyll increase capacity in anticipation of this

Kietsu

08-20-2011

They'll announce it releasing with a patch, but not add it until a week after said patch to "make sure the servers are stable."

Hue.