If Dominion is supposed to be fast paced...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Systam

08-20-2011

it seems ghost is better then flash tbh in dominion

Tenant

Friend of Urf

08-20-2011

I don't agree to this.

Thaliur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

I thought flash wont be a choosable summoner spell on Dominion

Wasselin

08-20-2011

There should be a summoner spell where you can ride a unicorn or a dragon.

OnoKami

08-20-2011

Many people want flash removed and you want it on a 30 second cooldown. Personally, I'm glad to hear it's not available in Dominion.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnoKami View Post
Many people want flash removed and you want it on a 30 second cooldown. Personally, I'm glad to hear it's not available in Dominion.
this

Teraxe

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaliur View Post
I thought flash wont be a choosable summoner spell on Dominion
Didn't I see a rammus flash when i was watching the stream, right at the open, he used to to help get to the top node ASAP, and cap it.

Anyway, it doesn't seem like flash is as strong as ghost on that map.

KwuffleKaru

08-20-2011

the reason people die alot is because kills arent as big a deal in that map as they are in ones where you have to teamfight

injerd

08-20-2011

Teleport and fort were removed. Flash is still in. promote was added back in and a new summoner garrison was added

Nokturnalex

08-20-2011

They were using Flash during the games they were showing live, no idea where the "No flash in dominion" came from.

Though like someone said earlier it will be less useful in Dominion, less walls to flash over to save yourself, the nodes themselves won't have the same range as towers do on SR, so you won't be able to flash back and hide behind your tower.

Too many heroes still rely on flash to get the drop on people and I see no reason why they'd remove it from Dominion. Lets just hope they took my advice and other peoples advice and make other summoner spells more powerful so there's a reason to pick something other then flash.