Riot Games in Europe: Details and FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trixster

05-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterExplorer View Post
Sorry for question but I didnt see answer for that questions.
Will Riot Games add Russian language in game?
Or even add our alphabet in a game ?
We can post messages in a queue-client but not during a game.
We (me and all my friends) wanna post messages during a game, and if during installing we can chose Russian language for all game it will be perfect !
Also i can traslate game for free if you have problems with it.
tecumeh said the eu client does not support russia yet and plans have not been made yet change that i assume that refers to language as well for now

but he also said eu client may have mor languages available at some point

L33tGuilty

05-19-2010

@Tecumseh

So am i getting this right? There will be no transfer from US -> EU ?? I mean we all can aggre that GOA wasnt a good host and alot of ppl decided to try US servers then EU beacuse of it. So it is kinda Riots misteake and i think that transer should be availible in future.

MasterExplorer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixster View Post
tecumeh said the eu client does not support russia yet and plans have not been made yet change that i assume that refers to language as well for now

but he also said eu client may have mor languages available at some point
Thx for answer its a bit strange, I gess Russian's players in league much more than Spanish one, I see them in every game (I play in 16-22 +3 GMT).
I repeat that Im ready to translate for free just for idea, that my country could play with our national language in that great game.

T0pek

05-21-2010

Good move but too bad it's happening now. I'm from Europe but started on US version because GOA is a bad publisher, especially in support and I wanted to be under Riot. Now you are getting EU as well and would be nice to play there but don't want to start from zero. One time transfer from US to EU servers would be nice...

Damianz

05-26-2010

Finally the "cannot view stats at the end of the game" is going to get fixed!!
Hell yeaaaah!

Alurien

05-27-2010

1. Please add an US -> EU account transfer. There are many many EU players on the US servers who spent time and money on their account and want to take this with them to the EU servers. I don't think any EU player with an US account will respent his time and money on a new blank EU account just to have a better ping.

2. Why no blood for the whole EU? There are many countries in the EU who don't have any problem at all with blood. And even Germany does not have problems here. Hey, it's a cartoon graphics game. There are lots of games (shooters) with blood content available in Germany that look realistic and have real gore/blood effects. So why? I really can't see the point? It's anticipatory obedience.

Ciberus

05-28-2010

Ok... So.... If i stay in the US servers (i just found out the EU ones ) i will have all my chars/levels/skins but still be called a noob for missing half of my skillshot spells cuz of lag. Or i can go Eu servers play with no lag but start all over again. Half of the good Eu(in the US servers) players will instantly quit the game after seeing that and the other half will still play on the US servers. As a result the Eu servers will be full with noobs. And all this can be fixed with just adding a transfer.
Screw my w/l stat i just want to play with no lag in the EU servers without loosing all progress/chars/skins. I maybe am naive and speak bad english but srsly how hard can it be to create a transfer so many games have done this before u and now u just can't...Well gues this is the end of my LoL days and it really is a great game.