Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introducing the new Lead European Community Manager

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spoof

05-13-2010

OMG! Welcome back tecumseh. thought you were starting a new carrier? was this what you meant or didnt it go well?

Nubbed

05-13-2010

Hey, I watched your vids on youtube :P

Tecumseh o.o is that an anagram, I can think of a weird one >.>

Apocrypha

Recruiter

05-13-2010

I have to say that "Tecumseh" and the others in the Europe CM team are very respected and have a very solid and good reputation amongst LoL's European player base.

Despite the failed game servers themselves, these CMs actually did a great job and cared enough to be close to their community as much as possible.

So, I am happy Riot was able to recognize some of that hard work. I hope they would also bring in the other CMs

Congratulations Tecu. Well deserved.

Paul Revered

05-13-2010

This is my son Johnny
Johnny: Hi

Paul Revered

05-13-2010

Oh and one more thing:
The British are coming, the British are coming!!!!

AffenKuscheln

05-13-2010

Quote:
tecumseh:
hello everyone,

i’m tecumseh, the new lead european community manager here at riot games. I'm really excited to be joining riot, where my job is to be the voice of the english speaking european community, alongside managing the rest of the european community management team. Together, we’ll do our absolute best to ensure european players are heard and receive the quality and commitment riot is known for. We’re rightly proud of our achievements and the dedication that drives us will be no different in europe.

If you're from across the channel, or have a degree in english literature, please avert your eyes and skip the next paragraph.

Cor blimey, lads 'n' lasses, tecumseh here to look after you minging lot. Rules are simple: No posting posh and effin an jeffin on the forums, no hassling other geezers, and no being a berk. I'm here to have fun and hate having to be a copper, but i'll bollock then batter any muppet causing mither. No worries though, i'm not mental, and if you fancy a natter add me as a mate in game.

Cheers,

tecumseh

ps: No, that last paragraph is not quite how we speak over here, but we have to indulge foreign stereotypes every once in a while.

german!

GodSmacker12

05-13-2010

A huge welcome back tecumseh from Hungary =)

GrimGamer

05-13-2010

i see u chose the red pill and joined or league.

Srecko

05-13-2010

Welcome

Kittie

05-13-2010

Greetings in advance.

Even though I wasnt supposed to read that paragraph, I had trouble reading it. Lawl. XD