Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introducing the new Lead European Community Manager

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sabotaj

Recruiter

05-13-2010

Tecumseh was head of community relations or something at GOA, iirc. Something like that anyway. Not head of GOA, no.

X Widow Maker X

05-13-2010

Congratulations, n welcome m8

Tecumseh

05-13-2010

Quote:
Runix:
I can't be the only one appreciating the irony of Tecumseh being the European Community Manager yet having a uniquely American name . . .

You can admire a man, no matter where he is from.

I'd also like to point out that he was Native-American, and happened to fight on our side in 1812 (even though he was just following his own agenda)

Quote:
TwoFatNuts:
Wait a sec....wasn't this guy the head of the GoA team? Did we convert him or something? Am I just going crazy?

I used to work for GOA. Then I quit and was hired by Riot Games. So you might be crazy, but you're not mistaken.

Quote:
Seaal:
I thought this too, he'll be Pendragon's lap dog though, so there's nothing to worry about imo.

I'm nobody's lap dog. Call me that again and I'll show you a bark and a bite.

Tecumseh

Berard

05-13-2010

Oi, Tecumseh, what say you we go an' grab us a nice curry down near tha' pub?

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

05-13-2010

Quote:
Tecumseh:
I used to work for GOA. Then I quit and was hired by Riot Games. So you might be crazy, but you're not mistaken.

Nice to know. Congrats on your hiring! I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table with our European friends.

GLHF

Nevermore VII

05-13-2010

Congratulations! And I have to admire your sense of humor, a very nice touch that last paragraph was!

Matricus

Recruiter

05-13-2010

Tecumseh! Tecumseh!

*cheers*

Good to know, that you're still 'responsible' for the bunch of crying players, called EU...

SexualTurtle

05-13-2010

such a coincidence i learned about this native british leitenant who did some stuff just recently and his name was Tecumseh.

robinas

05-13-2010

welcome

Eyeful

05-13-2010

o hai thar