Introducing the new Lead European Community Manager

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sabotaj

05-13-2010

Tecumseh was head of community relations or something at GOA, iirc. Something like that anyway. Not head of GOA, no.

X Widow Maker X

05-13-2010

Congratulations, n welcome m8

Tecumseh

05-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runix View Post
I can't be the only one appreciating the irony of Tecumseh being the European Community Manager yet having a uniquely American name . . .
You can admire a man, no matter where he is from.

I'd also like to point out that he was Native-American, and happened to fight on our side in 1812 (even though he was just following his own agenda)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoFatNuts View Post
Wait a sec....wasn't this guy the head of the GoA team? Did we convert him or something? Am I just going crazy?
I used to work for GOA. Then I quit and was hired by Riot Games. So you might be crazy, but you're not mistaken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaal View Post
I thought this too, he'll be Pendragon's lap dog though, so there's nothing to worry about imo.
I'm nobody's lap dog. Call me that again and I'll show you a bark and a bite.

Tecumseh

Berard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2010

Oi, Tecumseh, what say you we go an' grab us a nice curry down near tha' pub?

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

05-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
I used to work for GOA. Then I quit and was hired by Riot Games. So you might be crazy, but you're not mistaken.
Nice to know. Congrats on your hiring! I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table with our European friends.

GLHF

Nevermore VII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2010

Congratulations! And I have to admire your sense of humor, a very nice touch that last paragraph was!

Matricus

Recruiter

05-13-2010

Tecumseh! Tecumseh!

*cheers*

Good to know, that you're still 'responsible' for the bunch of crying players, called EU...

SexualTurtle

05-13-2010

such a coincidence i learned about this native british leitenant who did some stuff just recently and his name was Tecumseh.

robinas

05-13-2010

welcome

Eyeful

05-13-2010

o hai thar

1234567 ... 12