Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Once Dominion is out, SR is DEAD to me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightlynx

08-20-2011

Quote:
Kuranith:
Once DOTA 2 is out, LoL is dead to me.

Once DOTA 2 is out, School is dead to me... because Ill have to play both...

NessOnett

08-20-2011

I'm likewise gonna be completely dropping SR when dominion comes out. At least for a good long time.

Too much binary tryharding in SR.In my elo(even normal elo) If we don't try 100% from the first minion spawn we just fall too far behind and get crushed horribly, it's not fun. And a lot of the time it's nice to fool around doing whatever in a less punishing atmosphere. Sometimes srs bsns is good, and you wanna play ranked to win. But a lot of the time in normals I'd rather just fap around for a while and have fun making lulzy plays that I know I shouldn't. And remember what Phreak said, if you dive into 4 people by yourself and it takes longer than 1 second to die it's always worth in on scar.

JunSupport

08-20-2011

Dominion looks intense, but I'm thinking a little too intense.

It will be fun for maybe an hour, but I wouldn't completely quit on Summoner's Rift.
I enjoy the laning phase and I enjoy jungling. It's relaxing (when I'm not getting invaded or ganked constantly)

There's also the jungle remake that will be happening in a few patches which I definitely look forward to.

rumples

08-20-2011

Quote:
JunSupport:

There's also the jungle remake that will be happening in a few patches which I definitely look forward to.
is there somewhere i can read about the current status of this?

BubbaDuke

08-20-2011

Quote:
Leohardt:
They said that 33 IP from a 20 minute dominion game is actually during practice mode, so we can expect IP close to 50-80ish , if games are around 20 mins each, then there's no need to play SR over dominion

I really never understand this logic...I mean, yea Dominion might be the optimal way to farm IP points, but the only reason you get IP points is to get stuff for use in game.

It's just kind of odd to me that some people play for fun, while others play just to get rewards that don't actually matter.