PAX Prime - Needlessly Large Paysafecard Tournament

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benjammn

08-20-2011

Hopefully this wasn't the trainwreck like the one at PAX East this year. Then again, limiting it to 36 teams certainly helps in that regard. It took essentially from 8AM to 2PM to lose my match in the 3v3 tourney, but there were many many more teams. Hopefully those at Prime will have a better experience than I had.

RivalForever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

oh man,I want to join tournament but I can't go... and i don't know where it is held...
I wish I could participate one of the tournament to victory with my asian team XD
Riot, could you please make online tournament where people logs in on from their home and verse?! T_T

Cold Heat

08-20-2011

I will be going to pax prime but all my friends suck at LoL. Can i do a solo queue there at least? :/ ... maybe i have to pug some people currently there. \o/

Who wants to be on TSQ @ pax?! (TEAM SOLO QUEUE)

Giraffesyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Dangit tickets for PAX got presold ages ago I really wanted to go.

The Elucidator

08-20-2011

question, do we compete at home? or what?

Benjammn

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Heat View Post
I will be going to pax prime but all my friends suck at LoL. Can i do a solo queue there at least? :/ ... maybe i have to pug some people currently there. \o/

Who wants to be on TSQ @ pax?! (TEAM SOLO QUEUE)
You can certainly try. Hotshot did this at PAX East and won....his team was good people too but he won with his PUG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma Luffy View Post
question, do we compete at home? or what?
No....it is a live tourney at PAX Prime where they bring in computers for people to use and fire up the tourney server especially for the event. You have to be there. Isn't that obvious....?

Arita

08-20-2011

I'm going, but not signing up because I'm terrible at the game.

Claricorp

08-20-2011

marcou returns.

Lavitztyr

08-20-2011

umm, i only have one avg player and one bad player coming with me there need 2 more!

Turtlerocket

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMarcou View Post
PAX Prime - Needlessly Large Paysafecard Tournament

Greetings Summoners!

Making an appearance at PAX Prime? Riot Games invites you to participate in our Needlessly Large Paysafecard Tournament, sponsored by Paysafecard and administered by Penny Arcade.

In the past, we coordinated with PAX to host a 3v3 tournament. However, due to popular demand, we will instead be conducting a 32 team 5v5 tournament this year! You asked for it, and your requests have been answered!

The Needlessly Large Paysafecard tournament will be held in the PC Free to Play (F2P) area starting at 11AM Pacific Time. Tournament signups will open 10AM Pacific Time on Friday and close on Saturday. We will be allowing a maximum of 16 signups per day, so arrive quickly and register your team. Signups are located at the table near the entrance to the PC F2P area.

WHAT: 5v5 Summoner's Rift Tournament (32 teams)
WHERE: PC Free to Play area on the 6th floor (Halls A, B, and C)
WHEN: Day 2 - Saturday, the 27th of August, 2011 at 11AM
WHY: Participate in the tournament for a chance to win one of the top 3 prizes provided by Paysafecard.

• 1st Place - $1200 ($240/player) + Talon Bundle + Triumphant Ryze
  • 2nd Place - $600 ($120/player) + Talon Bundle
  • 3rd Place - Talon Bundle + 10$ RP per player

Dont forget to bring your A game in preparation for a series of fierce battles on the Field of PAX Prime!
Garen avatar.
Needlessly Large.

12345678 ... 10