Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Strategy Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Craftyatom

08-20-2011

Here's something I thought of while watching the stream. It's not be perfect, but it's an idea that I'd like to foster.

So the standard distribution is 2 top, 1 close mid, and 2 close bot. My idea is to send 2 top, 2 far mid, and 1 close bot.

Reasoning: Top will have both teams trying to attack it immediately, so sending 2 is essential. Bottom, however, will have the other team on their node and not yours, so 1 ally could cap the close node without interruption. 1 ally can cap close mid while the other runs to far mid and baits the enemy at mid into the bushes, where the allied close-mid capper has now arrived. The enemy middle champ is dead, so 2 allies take far mid. Your team now has 3 or 4 points and is spawning double waves of minions onto each enemy point. Just perform a pincer on whichever enemy turret has a weaker composition, and you're heavily in the lead.

Leave thoughts/suggestions please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaezakura

08-20-2011

Personally, I'm thinking the best strat, at least to counter-play what I see in the streams, is to send 1 bot, 1 mid, and 3 top. After capping, your mid and bot join up to challenge the enemy bottom, while your 3 top start off with an early advantage before the enemy mid shows up to support their ally.