Strategy Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Craftyatom

08-20-2011

Here's something I thought of while watching the stream. It's not be perfect, but it's an idea that I'd like to foster.

So the standard distribution is 2 top, 1 close mid, and 2 close bot. My idea is to send 2 top, 2 far mid, and 1 close bot.

Reasoning: Top will have both teams trying to attack it immediately, so sending 2 is essential. Bottom, however, will have the other team on their node and not yours, so 1 ally could cap the close node without interruption. 1 ally can cap close mid while the other runs to far mid and baits the enemy at mid into the bushes, where the allied close-mid capper has now arrived. The enemy middle champ is dead, so 2 allies take far mid. Your team now has 3 or 4 points and is spawning double waves of minions onto each enemy point. Just perform a pincer on whichever enemy turret has a weaker composition, and you're heavily in the lead.

Leave thoughts/suggestions please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaezakura

08-20-2011

Personally, I'm thinking the best strat, at least to counter-play what I see in the streams, is to send 1 bot, 1 mid, and 3 top. After capping, your mid and bot join up to challenge the enemy bottom, while your 3 top start off with an early advantage before the enemy mid shows up to support their ally.