Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

IMO the best thing Riot did since release

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im really excited to play dominion as its all Ive been asking, I already did a suggestion of a map with 2 lanes and big jungle that focus on fighting and here it is!. I cant wait to play it.

Yeah riot still force players to Grind 100000 hours and still doesnt have replays after years. Ive been playing Dota/hon/blc/lol. But this is what imo gonna set apart him from the rest and make me STOP playing the others.

If they did remove Flash from SR , not being afraid of making early game champs (like old pantheon that was fun), put replays after years and give option to players to avoid grinding I would say LOL would be the best game ever created.

I dont have faith Riot will do those things but At least this move of making dominion was the best I could expect.