Useless Dominion Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evo

08-20-2011

Yi's actually gonna do quite well, even tho I hate him.

I don't think some assassins will do too well, like Akali.

zukulu

08-20-2011

nah.. yi is pretty good.

All in all it ends up on how you handle the situation.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

08-20-2011

Yi looks amazing right now on Dominion.

Call me a sucker, but honestly, I don't see any champion being useless on Dominion.

Bizmarky

08-20-2011

Yi looks like a beast on the stream... and ohg od rammus looks huge...

I agree with Veigar/NAsus being meh... Ali could be meh... anyone slow AND Squishy will suck...

There is gonna be so much significant strategy in picks I'm loving this

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

I'm pretty sure Yi just proved his worth, having the highest score by a long shot, and definitely in overall k/d. Jesus Christ.

Best Zyra Africa

08-20-2011

Galio / tanks that don't do damage late game and are one ult wonders so I'd guess Malphite as well.

People that rely on that one ult to win a team fight aren't going to be strong on dominion because it's small skirmishes. I emphasize Galio because his burst is strong early but after 8 minutes on dominion or with any MR he'll do no damage, have a 2 minute cooldown ult that will at most grab 3 people if your very lucky.

Nokturnalex

08-20-2011

It's not going to be entire roles being pointless, it's going to be about certain heroes being better then others.

From what I've noticed, the best chars are either Good Duelers, Long Distance harassers (kog-maw for example) or tanky. With mobility being a great thing to have on anyone.

Shaco and Twitch are going to be powerful due to their stealth. With people constantly dying all the time in order to secure points and defend them, Oracles will be a huge waste of money to constantly use.

On the other hand, heroes who focus on only AoE are a lot less strong.

Volcanuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vretttt View Post
are you ******ed? yi excels in 1v1, 2v2 situations, and can BD capture points fast...
I agree - and seen him on the live stream earlier, he OWNT.

On dominion i think his main role will be taking out champions or just ganking , with a 2v2 -2v3 lane setup. Unless all teams plan on a 2v2 top 2v2 bot and a assasin build.

Helixr

Recruiter

08-20-2011

useless Dominion champs: none

FireMageLynn

08-20-2011

You can build Sivir as a dueler, lifesteal dodge and not leveling your w.

/my sivir plug for the day

I see soraka being useless, considering the lower respawn times and the heal runes everywhere.