Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Useless Dominion Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alcsaar

08-20-2011

Good bye Yi, it was good knowing you.

Who else?

Fali

08-20-2011

Sivir, no need for her to push or kill "turrets". All about Nodes now.

Pokymon99

08-20-2011

Nasus / Veigar.

SexplosioN

08-20-2011

Quote:
Alcsaar:
Good bye Yi, it was good knowing you.

Who else?

are you ******ed? yi excels in 1v1, 2v2 situations, and can BD capture points fast...

Alcsaar

08-20-2011

Quote:
vretttt:
are you ******ed? yi excels in 1v1, 2v2 situations, and can BD capture points fast...

Yi is far to squishy, and he doesn't excel at1v1s unless you're 25 mins into a game.

Kháos

08-20-2011

Quote:
vretttt:

Except BD'ing capture points isnt fast at all. Its a channel, speed doesnt change anything on that one.

BigDaddyDelish

08-20-2011

Yi is actually pretty mobile, and is a great duelist. You get 25 minute items and such really rather early, if you've been watching the game. Hell, Phreak said that Katarina could get a gunblade super duper early if you do alright.

And Yi scales really, really well. Plus, he's pretty mobile, and Alpha Strike is one of the very few moves in the game that can dodge projectiles, and Meditate is very useful for defending points with it's massive defensive boosts.

I wouldn't count him out just yet.

Sivir just needs a buff in general though.

Sisaroth

08-20-2011

mostly support looks weak
i think pure tanks wont be that good either

Xemeron

08-20-2011

Actually Yi is a great runner!
(Runners is the name i gave the Champion, who running all across the map stealing towers)

Supporters run well on Dominion, i played Janna with a Katarina, she got the highest score scored at Gamescon, even count in the pro players!

SexplosioN

08-20-2011

rofl..... i give up on u low elos