Nasus @ Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiseresc

08-20-2011

how will he actually work? He cant farm properly. Him and Veigar (but I like Nasus, so I'm more interested in him).

BlacJac

08-20-2011

Nasus and veigar I don't see doing well in dominion unless you have a very strong team to let you farm minions while they capture points or allow you to last hit all the champs. They are both late game champs and will hinder your team in beginning but will give you a big boost as long as you can get your farms going. I'm a nasus player also, so it's discouraging to say, but i'll probably choose another main for dominion map

Sisaroth

08-20-2011

nasus will be trash without change, even if you let him farm minions, there are still way too few minions and the game is too short.

Yaezakura

08-20-2011

Nasus and Veigar both have HUGE area denial moves and strong CC. Even if they can't effectively farm their Qs as well as normal (And according to Riot--because I asked this same question before--minions are plentiful so they can farm them up better than you think) they'll be far from useless due to the fact that killing power takes a back seat to strategic play on The Crystal Scar.