when is DOMINION coming out ???

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roccano

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlerofsticks View Post
Thats because its true, by not setting a date, theyre making themselves look bad. Theyre basically just showing us that if they did, theyd **** it up and have to postpone. Set a ****ing date, and ****ing release it, be a "good" company.
Ok, ill make a scenario using your logic.

Tryndamere - "Alright guys, we have until tomorrow to release this, where are we at?"
Dev Team - "We still have a lot of last minute bugs to work out, we dont think it will be ready before the set date.
Tryndamere - "Alright...well then I guess get all you can finished and we can worry about the bugs next patch.

-Totally buggy dominion releases-

Community - "WTF RIOT, WHY YOU RELEASE WITH THIS MANY BUGS! YOU FAIL SO HARD!!!"

Alternate scenario.

Tryndamere - "Alright guys, we have a few more days to release Dominion, how close are we to release?"
Dev Team - "We should have it up and ready in a week or so, but more bugs might pop up in the mean time."
Tryndamere - "Alright, no rush, just make sure its done properly so when we release it, there wont be many complaints."

To be honest, even if it takes another entire month, id rather have scenario 2.
Dont know about you, but I hate buggy games.

*Edit*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructoboy M View Post
its dota 2 man, its the origina, its better than league AND hon together even if its ****.... end of story. u can cry all u want now.
Dota and LoL have the same basis, but to be honest, the games are almost totally different.
LoL is more user friendly, some would argue that that is a downfall, but if it was, then why is it so popular?
If being user friendly is bad, why isnt HoN more popular?

Now, dont get me wrong, I saw Dota2's tournament streams and I thought it looked amazing, and will be taking the time to learn to play it if I ever get it, but at the same time, I will still love playing LoL

Gimlo7

09-06-2011

Just heared from riot sept 2011 cant wait

1nOnlySmashem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1199069

Phreak is thinking next week is hopeful for the release!

PayNoAttention

09-06-2011

i hope so

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-06-2011

Phreak said absolutely nothing about Dominion in the next patch. He's talking about Riven, a Champ I don't care about.

sostellarithurts

09-07-2011

2 years after.

aestelion

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedia2369 View Post
Funny thing is dota 2 wont be as popular as LoL. Dota lost is purpose . Ranged carrys were OP and to unbalanced. LoL is the #1 E-Sport , watched and played and always will be.
Huh seriously ranged carry were OP in DOTA ? No way. Its OP because they far away from your champ. Blink stun and they done for in 1 on 1 combat (not usually but 50% yes). Same like LoL, ranged carry is seriously OP if you can not go near them. Flash, skill, skill, and boom they died (not usually but 50% yes).

What do you mean with lost its purpose ? Its even has not launched yet. Lost purpose because community (you must pay ?), unbalanced, old system, not chalenging, or what ?

Actually both of them always interesting to watch especially middle game (war between 5 v 5 champ or hero)

And dont ever compare DoTA to LoL although they have same basis, but now its different. With just introduction summoner skills has make it different.

Well lets wait this dominion with playing SPACE MARINE.

"One of our brother has fallen, our enemies must die ! For Glory ! For Emperor !"

Garori

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Shortly after PAX is the goal.
Shortly after pax its already gone man

BigBaR0n

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minwe456 View Post
Whoa there, you just need to chill out lol. They havent released anything for sure yet, they havent 100% said its going to be pay to play or its free to play. And just because valve made it doesnt mean its bad lol.
Infact, valve releases awesome content. Look at TF2, Portal, Half Life, Left for Dead. They make good games.

Silver salvation

09-07-2011

funny how "soon?" keeps translating into" shelved, canceled, ignored, forgotten."

Yet "New and exciting champ" translates to "Oh another champ with more balancing issues."