when is DOMINION coming out ???

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFailBus

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlerofsticks View Post
Thats because its true, by not setting a date, theyre making themselves look bad. Theyre basically just showing us that if they did, theyd **** it up and have to postpone. Set a ****ing date, and ****ing release it, be a "good" company.
You mean like Blizzard? I heard they set specific release dates for all their games and always release them to the date whether they're ready or not.

Oh wait no they don't, they set the release date for all their products as "when it's ready" and release consistent high quality products because they're not rushed into making stuff terrible by release dates and community pressure.

By saying "soon" they're not saying they'd mess it up and not release on time, they're showing they're dedicated to releasing products that are high quality, not rushing out stuff in a fixed state just to rake in the moolah.

Skeeep

09-02-2011

Soon™

CJMcfloogin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latticus View Post
They said the same thing about magma chamber - right now RIOT is just trolling us as normal. No big, same **** different day. Just on patch day dont expect the ETA to be an ETA but more of a FTA.
with magma chamber they never showed us game play or had it at pax like they are doing with dominion and the dominion website is up so it will be out soon guaranteed.

EvelKittyGalinka

09-02-2011

I think that if Dominion will not come on this week so then it could take two weekes more but the most interesting thing for me is that how much time it will take us to log in after the patch will be intsalled but anyway i think that everybody can wait cuz we don`t have any other chose

Udderqt

09-03-2011

has pax finished

Xin Kaishek

09-03-2011

Some are saying this Tuesday. Others are such the patch day after that. I am hoping it comes out on this Tuesday.

Destructoboy M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Tiny Ego View Post
**** you dota2 ****ing sucks because valve made it and they made it pay to play not free to play so shut the **** up or get the **** out of this forum before i kick your ****ing candy ass!!
its dota 2 man, its the origina, its better than league AND hon together even if its ****.... end of story. u can cry all u want now.

xDay

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructoboy M View Post
its dota 2 man, its the origina, its better than league AND hon together even if its ****.... end of story. u can cry all u want now.
Funny thing is dota 2 wont be as popular as LoL. Dota lost is purpose . Ranged carrys were OP and to unbalanced. LoL is the #1 E-Sport , watched and played and always will be.

Booldey Wolf

09-05-2011

The patch probably won't be on tuesday this week because today is a holiday.

Saicho

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booldey Wolf View Post
The patch probably won't be on tuesday this week because today is a holiday.
That makes about as much sense as other random jibberish, such as:

"The patch probably won't be on tuesday because we had too much rain in Nebraska last week."

"The patch probably won't be on tuesday because too many schools started back in session."

Truth is, when Riot is ready to have every LoL'er pounding their servers to play Dominion, and for it to not be a suckfest filled with glitches, then it will come out then. May be tomorrow. May be next week. May be three days after Christmas. Their baby, their call.